GODZILLA: WHY IM HARD

IM THE HARDEST FIVE NINE IN THIS STATE

SOME OF YOU WANKERS HAVE TAKEN SOME HARD WHIPS OFF OF ME SO BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SUSTAINED POWER

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING FORTH ANOTHER CLIMB OF MY RATING THAT IS HARDER

STOMP TOKYO

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you aren't that hard...i saw some gumbies top-roping you yesterday [big Grin] boy that was a sight...two ropes tiedtogether....haha what a bunch of asses... i still have never climbed it and yesterday i wanted to get it over with...and these bozos are top roping it for over an hour and change!!! [Roll Eyes] sheesh

quote:

Originally posted by RedMonk:

you aren't that hard...i saw some gumbies top-roping you yesterday
[big Grin]
boy that was a sight...two ropes tiedtogether....haha what a bunch of asses... i still have never climbed it and yesterday i wanted to get it over with...and these bozos are top roping it for over an hour and change!!!
[Roll Eyes]
sheesh

what? you havent done it, yet you know it is not that hard.....come on dude....keep the pis hole shut till you have experienced it.....who wants to take betz that ole redmonk is gonna get worked!! let me know what day ya go out, so i can come by the next day and pick up on some booty gear!!!

i would have to say ziller and his friends above him is one of my alltime multipitch outings!!

ACTUALLY ALEX A SINGLE 60 WILL BARELY TR IT, THE BELAYER AND CLIMBER WILL HAVE TO DO A LITTLE DANCING BUT IT GOES LIKE THAT....THEN AGAIN WHAT OLD SKOOL PERSON STILL HAS 60M ROPES??? ISNT THIS LIKE THE 2000'S AND SHIT???

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT WHAT IS WRONG WITH TR'ING IT??? WHY IS THAT FUNNY? I DONT GET THE JOKE??

I DONT SEE WHY OR WHO IT SERVES TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE REALLY...THEN AGAIN

well shit monkey, you need to speak up to them if that is your intention....plus it is one of the most classic easy free routes at index....you think you are the only person whom wants to climb it....get there eariler or go climb something else....quit crying it is sooo unbecoming.......harharharharhahrharharhahrahrahra

bvoo hoo wittle air-ick made a meany wemark!!

hadly arrogant...i would climb wit ya too, but all you do is throw conjecture out there.....wtf dood!

hahahahahahahahaa

fo wed munk [big Drink]

i'll do ya one betta erik i'll let ya belay me on da 'zilla...man i'll tell ya princely ambitions was fun...didn't know it was that long tho and buddy had to run back to the truck and get the other rope haha....fun rap tho (if ny rap could be fun)... take it easy man...

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

actually wed munk...i take it all back.....

but if you are getting pissed whilst climbing, maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate your stance...it is all for fun!!!

your truly,

arroik

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

was wondering who the freakin moron is, who was pounding pins on 10% aka the start of jap gardens? you totally plugged up a good clean placement. if you want to learn to pound pins so somewhere else, the lower town wall is not the place. i am going to go up there and clean it tommorow. if your name is on the pins i am coming for you.

10% goes clean at c2+/c3, jap gardens is a classic easily freed line.

you and your pitons and hammer make me sick.....

assholes!

ChucK;

I see the point you are trying to make, but it is totally different. RedMonk sounds like he's whining because he couldn't climb "his" climb. Erik is outraged due to an action by thoughtless individuals which will PERMANENTLY impact the rock; moral outrage, if you will. That is justified, in my opinion.

Greg W

i get your point chuck.....though it doesnt seem to work like that.....

too seperate issues here...one we have people climbing the rock in a non-destrructive way....certainlt excessive tr'ing may be bad....but never as bad as pounding a pin in a free climb.....

i have said my piece about the pin and i will resolve that issues tommorow. where as the tr'ing thing will be a battle if you allow it...i choose to not care about that...

I read somewhere that lead climbs have rights and if some one is top roping or planning to top rope a climb, and someone willing to lead comes along said top roper is SUPOSED to excuse themselves and let the lead climb go. You can toprope for un limited # of hours, someone who leads usualy leads and moves on.... I think the kid has a point. But that could be old school [Roll Eyes] who knows [Razz] has any one else heard or read this????/ I have had climbers do this at local crag. I show up to do MY ONE lead and some kids moved over so I could get on my perferd climb...

well SK....... I'd certainly agree that what you have described is polite. I've never had anyone voluntarily move over for my lead efforts tho.... seems that many times ive gotten to a particular site and found multiple topropes hanging around and people not even using them. but hey.... its a small world and I'm the only one in it!

BTW....... thinking of something 5.9 thats harder than Godzilla. How 'bout Damnation Crack?

I've never heard of that "leader's rights" thing, but in my opinion, IT'S A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!! If someone just really had to lead that particular climb, that day!! [Roll Eyes] right now!! [Roll Eyes] perhaps an appropriate procedure would be to ask politely how long the top-ropers intend to be there and if they say "all day", you're out of luck...move on to the next climb. Or ask if you can climb through....if they say "I'd rather you not", move on to your next objective.

While teaching classes and guiding, I've run into this situation many times, especially with the Mountaineers who will commandeer prime practice areas for an entire day and festoon their top ropes everywhere. The solution is to get up earlier than the others or find another climb. No one, top-roper or otherwise, should feel obliged to move for anyone else, not even the Mountaineers!

- Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][rockband][big Drink]

P.S. Is that the first time you've heard the word "festoon" used this week? It surprised even me.

it is in the etiquette section of the smith guide book. and I quote "Most distressing are the marathon top rope sessions. It's frustrating when you can't lead your project because 20 people are waiting in line to toprope it. Those wanting to redpoint a route typicaly have priority over toproping climbers"

And just to set the record straight, I didn't ask the kids to move. I asked how long they thought they were going to be, they asked why, I told them that I was hoping to lead that climb and was tooo chicken shit to lead anything else... they volenteard to move. Nice kids [big Grin]

can't we all just get along [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

it is in the etiquette section of the smith guide book. and I quote "Most distressing are the marathon top rope sessions. It's frustrating when you can't lead your project because 20 people are waiting in line to toprope it. Those wanting to redpoint a route typicaly have priority over toproping climbers"

A sportclimber writing on climbing etiquette? [laf] Dwayner's right (shudder as I write that), marathon top-rope sessions suck, get up earlier if you don't like it or go somewhere else.

Greg W

gee, I wonder if DFA will chime in on this???? So what I am hearing you guys say is that, that may be true in sport climbing (not real climbing), but does not apply to trad(real climbing)???? I knew there was a reason I love cracks and stoppers and cams, of course a realy solid rope gun doesn't hurt either... 'Cause I like to toprope [big Grin][Razz]