Lame thread-locking motherf'ers...

Greg_W

pre·ten·tious

1.Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.

1.Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious. See Synonyms at showy.

Just because they're having more fun than you are isn't a reason to whine.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of the time, extremely unpretentious people are not very exciting to watch. This is a show here damnit! Stop trying to impose your manners constraints on us, you bunch of whiny wannabee wankers.

Ever go see some of those punk bands who derided the rock-star guitar heroes? The thoroughly unpretentious, stare at their shoe guys (Royal Trux guitarist was so shy he'd always have his back to the audience)? Cool music a lot of time but the shows? yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Pretentious people can make for some damn fun reading. Unless of course it makes you upset cause you think you're better than them. I'd suggest not calling 'em pretentious ('cause that's actually quite pretentious, you wanker!), just call 'em lame, if that's how you see it. Maybe that'll make you feel better.hahaha.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gifthe_finger.gif

Most of the time, extremely unpretentious people are not very exciting to watch. This is a show here damnit! Stop trying to impose your manners constraints on us, you bunch of whiny wannabee wankers.

Ever go see some of those punk bands who derided the rock-star guitar heroes? The thoroughly unpretentious, stare at their shoe guys (Royal Trux guitarist was so shy he'd always have his back to the audience)? Cool music a lot of time but the shows? yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Pretentious people can make for some damn fun reading. Unless of course it makes you upset cause you think you're better than them. I'd suggest not calling 'em pretentious ('cause that's actually quite pretentious, you wanker!), just call 'em lame, if that's how you see it. Maybe that'll make you feel better.hahaha.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gifthe_finger.gif

You can be pretentious as hell if you're cool and get away with it.

If you're pretentious and dumb. You are suck.

more energy should be spent making list of scarf wearers. addie, icegirl, pandora....who else. is this some sort of trend?

I believe NOLSe and his cohort also belong on your list there Dru...no comment on why they wear the scarves HCL.gif

I wear a bandana (not a scarf) for a few reasons...

Primarily it is a habit I picked up from running ultras... one can use it as a mask on dusty parts of the trail, wrap ice cubes in it during the day, deal with sweat, etc etc…

Additionally I wear it because I am a big fan of Johnny Cash and MFDoom (both sport them in some fashion though MF wears a mask on stage) and finally Pandora (whom I am dating) thinks its "hott" which might answer any questions concerning my sexual orientation.

How do you like me now? wazzup.gif

Semantics son, semantics.

Primarily it is a habit I picked up from running ultras...

Thump, thump!

and finally Pandora (whom I am dating) thinks its "hott"

Do you also piss on the tree in the yard?

which might answer any questions concerning my sexual orientation.

Yep, still look like a fag with that fairy scarf around your neck.

Not much. the_finger.gif

Semantics son, semantics.

Primarily it is a habit I picked up from running ultras...

Thump, thump!

and finally Pandora (whom I am dating) thinks its "hott"

Do you also piss on the tree in the yard?

which might answer any questions concerning my sexual orientation.

Yep, still look like a fag with that fairy scarf around your neck.

Not much. the_finger.gif

OMFG! A GENUINE SLAP DOWN!!!!...you forgot to mention how its a convenient place to store that found neutrino yellaf.gifyellaf.gif