Conservatives and Banning

scott_harpell

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my recolection that some of the more "conservative" sprayers have simply gone away because their feelings were hurt in some manner or they were tired of dealing with the "commies" on the website. I actually can't think of one that is banned besides you.

Maybe if you get unbanned you could give us some examples. Bwahahaha!

It's my recolection that some of the more "conservative" sprayers have simply gone away because their feelings were hurt in some manner or they were tired of dealing with the "commies" on the website. I actually can't think of one that is banned besides you.

Maybe if you get unbanned you could give us some examples. Bwahahaha!

I'm back pimple dick!!! rockband.gif

Babnik

Dwayner

Fence_Sitter

Incubus

Jkassidy

Mikeadam

Son_of_Caveman

Sphinx

Trask

Velvet_roadhog

Whiskybreath

So, that's six real people, three of whom are still posting, four if we count you. See my earlier post, you weren't banned for being conservative, you were banned for being an asshole. Bitch about it a little more, I'm sure it will help. yelrotflmao.gif

You forgettin' Cappy, Dwayner, et al? the_finger.gif

First post and already referencing banned mythic warriors of spray? yellaf.gif

Wouldn't have to if a certain fetal alcohol mod wouldn't get off of banning young male conservative sprayers. Hey were you ever in the cloth? smileysex5.gifhellno3d.gif

I'm a brother of the Red.

Babnik

Dwayner

Fence_Sitter

Incubus

Jkassidy

Mikeadam

Son_of_Caveman

Sphinx

Trask

Velvet_roadhog

Whiskybreath

So, that's six real people, three of whom are still posting, four if we count you. See my earlier post, you weren't banned for being conservative, you were banned for being an asshole. Bitch about it a little more, I'm sure it will help. yelrotflmao.gif

Actually I was banned 4 times for using nothing but emoticons. Try and tell me that is against the rules of the board. EIther I am a master of emoticon poetry or you are full of shit. wazzup.gif