Goin' out in style...

griz

Here is the scenario:

You open a letter and it tells you that you have a year to live...you'll be healthy the whole time but then your brain just will explode(or whatever) shocked.gif in a year. Bummer... cry.gif The next letter you open has a check for $100,000 to be used for climbing/training expenses til you kick the bucket... fruit.gif

So what would your Last Big Climb be?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thunk this thread would have degenerated into a 'Yo Mama' thread in less than 5 posts...

C'mon,Dru, don't you want to ever climb higher than your post count? HCL.gif What is it?

Or you still into smileysex5.gif 60 year old women?

A new route on Great Trango, solo, on acid.

Now your talkin!

Before i even got through the origanal post, all I thought was free solo every thing I could imagine and if it killed me, then oh well... if it didn't I'd like to sky dive with out a shoot over the amazon or somewheres perrrrty...

Free solo everything. You don't need much money for that except perhaps air fare. Leave a will so the money goes to your favorite charities. Make sure you remember timmy and jon in your will. They got expenses you know.

"Where there's a will, prosperity is just around the corner". --W.C. Fields.

Idea 1:

I wanna take the last breath I'm entitled to, so no free soloing for me, thanks. I'd look up that partner that always got on my nerves, and make sure I'm on the exposed pitch of a sweet big route when it's time to get room temperature. Let 'em figure out what to do next.

Idea 2:

I'd spend 17 cents on a postcard to the return address that explains how heads don't just explode but thanks for the coinage. the_finger.gif

I would travel to all the places I have dreamed of climbing - with my boyfriend - and make sure I have smileysex5.gif at least 3 times a day. No soloing for me, I don't want to be lonely when my brain explodes. Hopefully that will happen on a summit or during smileysex5.gif. thumbs_up.gif

fruit.gif