Spring Rope-Up

Squid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, big fella. A ski-in is definitely NOT a rope-up. What's the big difference, you ask? A bunch of like-minded freaks get together and get their groove on, who could ask for more?

The difference is the Prana.

I nominate Smith, the weekend of March 27th & 28th.

No worries snoboy, I have not intention of becoming beckster-ette... wink.gif

If we are aiming for Smith after the 4th, and leavenworth in the fall, why not Exit 32 for the spring rope up? It's close (to us seattlites) and we can take over the crag smile.gif

I find exit 32 plenty interesting for an evening after work. If we're talking about something along the lines of "pubclub goes climbing," which we did last Summer, it'd be a good choice (better after daylight savings go into effect).

Leavenworth, Vantage, Darrington, or maybe Squamish would be better choices if we're talking about an overnight - and of course Smith was loads of fun last Fall.

If we are aiming for Smith after the 4th, and leavenworth in the fall, why not Exit 32 for the spring rope up? It's close (to us seattlites) and we can take over the crag smile.gif

because it sucks and there is no camping as far as I know

because it sucks and there is no camping as far as I know

and i think the fourth is just a couple weeks away right?

I actualy could do smith on the 10th maybe. and I will be there on the 17th with the kids cool.gif might consider index on march 27th to coinside with my trip to see John Long grin.gif or even exit 38, or 32.... I don't care where I climb that weekend.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

i'd don't think this is nearly confusing enough! let's propose some more places and more dates and not attempt any sort of poll to sort it all out...

shit, i go to smith often enough....maybe i'll just randomly wander into a rope up