Funky Mellow

EWolfe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man i can't believe you have that hippy shit Poi Dog pondering and that soulless crappy Steely Dan on there boxing_smiley.gif and Black Eyed Peas are not super mellow. Mellow is like when you chill out and fall asleep. I drive around with that album on. Actually the j5's too.

I recommend you check out like DJ Spooky and Saul Williams and DJ Logic and Kruder/Dorfmeister and Morphine and Thievery Corp and the Herbaliser and so on. wave.gif and gimme dose hip hop CDs already.

man i can't believe you have that hippy shit Poi Dog pondering and that soulless crappy Steely Dan on there boxing_smiley.gif and Black Eyed Peas are not super mellow. Mellow is like when you chill out and fall asleep. I drive around with that album on. Actually the j5's too.

I recommend you check out like DJ Spooky and Saul Williams and DJ Logic and Kruder/Dorfmeister and Morphine and Thievery Corp and the Herbaliser and so on. wave.gif and gimme dose hip hop CDs already.

Right Awn. Toss on some Cinematic Orchestra, Plaid, Sigur Ros The new Four Tet and a lil Amon Tobin and why not some Plastikman for those all nighters. cantfocus.gifthumbs_up.gif

i went on a road trip with my brother and he got really insulted when i made him lock his steely dan cds in the trunk for the duration the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

FUCK STEELY DAN Stupid fucking name anyways. GOD I HATE THOSE FUCKS.

Maceo parker though, he fucking rocks. He's been touring with his son who busts out some phat raps. It's awesome rockband.gif