Die

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll fart and you'll wish you had.

I know a guy who went on a fishing trip with two of his buddies and they had a farting contest in the truck on the way there. The person who broke first and rolled down the window lost. My friend was proud of the fact that although he did have a round of the dry heaves, he did not open the window. Apparently the fellow who gorged on Del Taco bean burritos and lots of pickled herring brought something really special to the festival. hahaha.gif

I know a guy who went on a fishing trip with two of his buddies and they had a farting contest in the truck on the way there. The person who broke first and rolled down the window lost. My friend was proud of the fact that although he did have a round of the dry heaves, he did not open the window. Apparently the fellow who gorged on Del Taco bean burritos and lots of pickled herring brought something really special to the festival. hahaha.gif

crazy fun wit your friends. cantfocus.gifconfused.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'll fart and you'll wish you had.

I think that is just one of those urban legends... just like this one:

A dairy worker who heard that bovine flatulence was largely composed of methane, and potentially explosive, decided to apply the scientific method to the theory. While one of his contented cow charges was hooked up to the milking machine, he waited for the slight tail lift which dairy workers know signals an impending expulsion, generally something to avoid. Our hero struck a match. His satisfaction at seeing the resulting foot-long blue flame lasted mere seconds, before the flame was subsumed by a rectal contraction. The poor Holstein exploded, killing the worker who was struck by a flying femur bone. "