• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
MtnHigh

Over zealous moderators

Me. I did it. What more irritating response to a troll can there be than to have it convereted to a bonafide informational thread? I've got a statement in that thread for anyone interested. If you wanna spray on the topic, start you own thread in Spray, and no one is likely to chop any replies.

faster than they chopped our barbs when TLG was wishing for another 10" tonight?
you should be banned on principle for not responding to that line

If anything should be banned from this site are the dorks who want to bolt the alpine.

Sure the comments were rude, but apprearantly being PC is above principle. CC is going down the tubes.

Well if I offended anyone with my post, the_finger.gif

We trying to clean this place up so when - and his Army of lawyers come after jon for slander and libel we can prove that this is the happiest place on earth?

faster than they chopped our barbs when TLG was wishing for another 10" tonight?
you should be banned on principle for not responding to that line

this seems like a perfectly reasonable request to me

You calling Fred Becky a dork...better watch it, Caveman might come kill you! the_finger.gifbigdrink.gif

Might as well say you hate his dog, he can only kill you once. Bwahahahaha!!!

Offloser, Lameshit and Erik were\are the worst

I am insulted that I didn't even make the top three!!!

I'll have to send you to banned camp just for that!!

wazzup.gif

lummox is back in the doghouse. i dont reckon it is overzealousness though. but i dont know exactly what i did. offensively speaking ya know. that is a frustrating thing: being banned but never knowing why. it is a lot like the relationships i have with women.

it is a lot like the relationships i have with women.

DYSFUNCTION: The only consistent feature of all your dissatifying relationships is YOU. hahaha.gif

it is a lot like the relationships i have with women.

DYSFUNCTION: The only consistent feature of all your dissatifying relationships is YOU. hahaha.gif

ya. i painfully agree. now i need some alone time for a little cry. cry.gif

We need a feature that lets the mods quietly put problem children on everyone's ignore list.

We need a feature that lets the mods quietly put problem children on everyone's ignore list.

starting with you asshole-arlen, ya diaper-eating spunk slut moon.gif

Someone please ban me and put me out of my misery.

no way, you saddle-bagged nut jobbed doggy-style donkey humper

Someone please ban me and put me out of my misery.

make me an administrator and i'll do it tongue.gif