anyone notice all the new product sites....

scot'teryx

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As admin of this board I am really pissed off. What the hell just went on here? I was gone for 8 hours and people are being all nice and shit. This is not freakin martha stewart here kiddies!

Listen everyone, if you want to be nice, then go to summitpost.com, not here. This is an incredibly uninformative website for people of all spray skill levels, and I will not allow this crap to go on here.

That is all for now.

quote:

Originally posted by jon:
As admin of this board I am really pissed off. What the hell just went on here? I was gone for 8 hours and people are being all nice and shit. This is not freakin martha stewart here kiddies!

Listen everyone, if you want to be nice, then go to summitpost.com, not here. This is an incredibly uninformative website for people of all spray skill levels, and I will not allow this crap to go on here.

That is all for now.

jon sjut up and go to hell, and i am renegging your stock options and kitten privalges from

www.jonsdirtykittenwebpageandgoatemporium.org

stupid webpage owners think they have got it all figured out....shit

anyone need beta?? smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

That is all for now.

LOL!!!!! [laf][laf]

Is advertizing ever not a bitch... I wonder because there will always be people like us to slash down their new and trendy ideas of selling stuff... most of the time it is not the advertizers, or it is.... who are self dalutional, and have a big fat dilldo up some where unknow to the intelect of any sane shmuck with a brain... but they keep popin' these dumb ideas out to sell shit... but we still buy it if the product is good... granted I will never buy, own, or even let any GAP apearal in to my house; but if so called eddie buawer style catilogs like BD are efencive enough that you wont buy a new BD quickdraw, or a BD hexnut, then your a F#$@ dumb shit, to pass up good merchendice, because it happens to look like an eddie buawer catalog... I say no more... frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Country Jake:
Is advertizing ever not a bitch... I wonder because there will always be people like us to slash down their new and trendy ideas of selling stuff... most of the time it is not the advertizers, or it is.... who are self dalutional, and have a big fat dilldo up some where unknow to the intelect of any sane shmuck with a brain... but they keep popin' these dumb ideas out to sell shit... but we still buy it if the product is good... granted I will never buy, own, or even let any GAP apearal in to my house; but if so called eddie buawer style catilogs like BD are efencive enough that you wont buy a new BD quickdraw, or a BD hexnut, then your a F#$@ dumb shit, to pass up good merchendice, because it happens to look like an eddie buawer catalog... I say no more...
frown.gif" border="0

ur stupid

Ya ok f@#%ers... you guys rrr the ones bring up the; oooo check out the cooool new web site man.... all I said is that marketing is marketing we don't gotta like the shit... just don't not buy some thing good because you don't like the poor marketing skills of the company... so go take urrr stupid and shove it up his daddies ass, soulless, dickless, bitchless, son of a dogless mother suckers...

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Country Jake ]

quote:

Originally posted by Country Jake:
Ya ok f@#%ers... you guys rrr the ones bring up the; oooo check out the cooool new web site man.... all I said is that marketing is marketing we don't gotta like the shit... just don't not buy some thing good because you don't like the poor marketing skills of the company... so go take urrr stupid and shove it up his daddies ass, soulless, dickless, bitchless, son of a dogless mother suckers...

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Country Jake ]

[laf]