Cc.com Goes International

Dru

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by - JasonQ on - 19:26 Tue - evrtwa1-ar15-4-41-170-017.evrtwa1.elnk.dsl.genuity.net

In reply to Jon Loeffler:

Ah, bloody hell. Listen up, you american wankers. You have no bloody business posting on this bloody site. Go back to your cascadeclimbers.com!

yelrotflmao.gif

Gordon Bennet! Those limey's sure are a sorry bunch a sods! Where's the spray forum? That Pub forum, aiblins? If so, they aint got nothin' on us in the spray technique department. There's simply not enough ridicule of other members.

And_this_I know cc.com certainly doesn't need.

Schieze! What a spectacular sunset down here in Tacoma! Glad I had my camera with me.

bunglehead said:

Dru said:

Looky here they are reading us in Britain!

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifhellno3d.gifn=61667

Only problem is, what they are looking at is the stupid GOLLUM PICTURE!!! rolleyes.gif

I mean can't they appreciate us for our own qualities instead of re-posts from rc.com? fruit.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

We're going global with this shit!

Trask will be here soon enough-limeys beware. grin.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif