we've tried again

gapertimmy

once again, we've given the site a face lift. the new software has a ton of great features that i'm still playing around with and trying to see how it will make the site easier to use and update.

to check the new pages go to:http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/mt/climb/

or to cascadeclimbers.com and you will be forwarded.

let me know what you think.

TIMM@Y

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKEDOKE-the front page has pretty much most the features it had before. I shrank down yer pictures (send more in if you have them), but you can click on a link to view the full size jobby job.

A few more features we are going to try to add to the main page are:

-PM Inbox-Quick Links to usefull shite

On another note, the new site design will really open up the possibilities for publishing info very quickly. I want all board users to think about possilby writing articles, in depth TR's, gear reviews, whatever.

I will be taking some of the better posts from teh board and adding them to the main part of the site, so you can just keep posting here. If you are interested in doing more article/type writing, send us a PM, and we'll get crankin.

Keep the pictures coming as well.

TIMMY

I am wondering what does and what doesn't get put up on the current topics on the main page. I know Spray doesn't get up there but you can get that with the "last 40 posts" link.

What I noticed today is that the North Cascades section doesn't appear on either of these spots. Why is that? At least the Spindrift Coulouir thread is not showing up on the main page.

Chuck

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:
I am wondering what does and what doesn't get put up on the current topics on the main page. I know Spray doesn't get up there but you can get that with the "last 40 posts" link.

What I noticed today is that the North Cascades section doesn't appear on either of these spots. Why is that? At least the Spindrift Coulouir thread is not showing up on the main page.

Chuck

The active topics list excludes a few of the forums on purpose (spray and admin forums). I'll double check to see why the North Cascades forum is left off.