washington and oregon drivers are clueless

glassgowkiss

most of them. :95% of washington drivers in washington suck big donkey cock- oh don't get you panties all bunched up in a wad- it icludes you dildo.

1. driving on the left on the freeway without passing. left lane is for passing only

2. merging into trafic on the freeway using your brake and forcing traffic to slow down

3.pulling to itersection and turning a blinker on to do left turn AFTER the light turns green.

4.talking on a cell phone while driving and being a complete asshole oblivious to what's going on around you (look #1 and driving on the left lane).

5. driving under speed limmit with no traffic around.

6.speedning up when other vehicle is passing your slow ass.

if you are guilty of any of it you are just a psyho-ass-puke and you deserve a bazooka-plow treatment.

also there is way too many cops on the road here. driving back from squamish to b-ham we saw 4 police cars on the road hunting for speeders. wtf??? madgo_ron.gif aaaa... christmas bonus for a piggie....after all state troopers have to have more then coffee and donuts for their party.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glassgowkiss said:

most of them. :95% of washington drivers in washington suck big donkey cock- oh don't get you panties all bunched up in a wad- it icludes you dildo.

1. driving on the left on the freeway without passing. left lane is for passing only

2. merging into trafic on the freeway using your brake and forcing traffic to slow down

3.pulling to itersection and turning a blinker on to do left turn AFTER the light turns green.

4.talking on a cell phone while driving and being a complete asshole oblivious to what's going on around you (look #1 and driving on the left lane).

if you are guilty of any of it you are just a psyho-ass-puke and you deserve a bazooka-plow treatment.

also there is way too many cops on the road here. driving back from squamish to b-ham we saw 4 police cars on the road hunting for speeders. wtf??? madgo_ron.gif aaaa... christmas bonus for a piggie....after all state troopers have to have more then coffee and donuts for their party.

unfortunatly this seems to be true confused.gif although it is mostly Washington drivers and california transplants with OR. plates tongue.gif

trask said:

I don't understand the "pulling into the intersection after the light turns green" one. If I'm the only car wanting to turn left, I'll wait in the intersection with my left blinker on. WTF are you talking about Bob?

I know exactly what Bob means on this one - it's one of my favourite pet peeves. Approaching a red light, with a car in the left lane ahead of you, but apparently intending to drive straight through when the light changes, since they're not signalling a left turn. So you pull up behind them at the light, and when the light turns green ... then they hit the turn indicator. But now you're stuck behind them for however long it takes for them to be able to make the turn. If they'd had their turn indicator on while they were waiting, you'd have known they were turning left, and you could have changed into the right lane and not got stuck behind them.

Basically, it comes from not understanding the purpose of turn indicators. They aren't for telling other drivers what you're doing at this moment: they're for telling other drivers what you're planning on doing, giving everyone a little advance notice of your intentions

murraysovereign said:

trask said:

I don't understand the "pulling into the intersection after the light turns green" one. If I'm the only car wanting to turn left, I'll wait in the intersection with my left blinker on. WTF are you talking about Bob?

I know exactly what Bob means on this one - it's one of my favourite pet peeves. Approaching a red light, with a car in the left lane ahead of you, but apparently intending to drive straight through when the light changes, since they're not signalling a left turn. So you pull up behind them at the light, and when the light turns green ... then they hit the turn indicator. But now you're stuck behind them for however long it takes for them to be able to make the turn. If they'd had their turn indicator on while they were waiting, you'd have known they were turning left, and you could have changed into the right lane and not got stuck behind them.

Basically, it comes from not understanding the purpose of turn indicators. They aren't for telling other drivers what you're doing at this moment: they're for telling other drivers what you're planning on doing, giving everyone a little advance notice of your intentions

Check it, Bob, we got another one on the line.. hahaha.gifrolleyes.gif

trask said:

my point exactly trask- you are like the rest of them dumb fuckwad with your head up your ass.

murraysovereign said:

trask said:

bravo- one thinking brain

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

my point exactly trask- you are like the rest of them dumb fuckwad with your head up your ass.

Chill man. Did you drink too much?

Sphinx said:

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

not enough. did you think i am going to get touchy- warm-feeling over the summer? NOT moon.gif trask can dish out, he can take it too.

glassgowkiss said:

Sphinx said:

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

not enough. did you think i am going to get touchy- warm-feeling over the summer? NOT moon.gif trask can dish out, he can take it too.

Quite true, Bob. Nice to have you back you stupid fucking polock. If you ever get in front of my car I'll run ya down, get out and sock ya in the eye, and pee in your butt.

glassgowkiss said:

#1...True, left lane is for passing on a two lane or a three lane, but as far as the State of Washington is concerned on the free way (4 lane or more) if you are traveling at the legal maximum speed limit you can occupy any of the lanes and on be ticketed.

#5. Anyone can go the legal minimum speed limit on any road as long as they occupy the far right hand lane in any of the 50 states in the good old USA. rockband.gif

Bob, if you don't like it go fuck yourself in your pinko polish ass.

glassgowkiss said:

7. waiting at a four way stop until the approaching car comes to a complete stop.

8. pulling up to a light in such a fashion as to block the entire lane instead of staying far enough left to allow someone to squeeze through on the right and make a right on red.

chucK said:

glassgowkiss said:

7. waiting at a four way stop until the approaching car comes to a complete stop.

8. pulling up to a light in such a fashion as to block the entire lane instead of staying far enough left to allow someone to squeeze through on the right and make a right on red.

9. people who make a right turn on red in front of you when you're stopped at the green because there's no room on the other side of the intersection. I don't see it often, but when I do.... madgo_ron.gif

Well, yes, but they are worried that some clueless driver might get mad at them if they switch from vehicle to pedestrian mode.

Actually as a cyclist, I'll be in that right turn spot and get the feeling that maybe the car behind me wants to turn right. I look back, and if they got their turn signal beeping, I move it onto the sidewalk. If they don't, I don't.

How about those idiots who are waiting to make a left turn in two-way traffic, and wait behind the line (before entering the intersection) or fail to fully pull out into the intersection and thereby needlessly cause the car behind them to have to wait behind the line. I'm talking about situations when there is no back-up on the cross street, so no chance of getting caught in the intersection if you pull out. I believe it is perfectly legal and safe to pull out, yet their hesitance to do so often causes them and perhaps the driver behind them to completely miss their chance to make a left turn until the next light cycle.

mattp said:

How about those idiots who are waiting to make a left turn in two-way traffic, and wait behind the line (before entering the intersection) or fail to fully pull out into the intersection and thereby needlessly cause the car behind them to have to wait behind the line. I'm talking about situations when there is no back-up on the cross street, so no chance of getting caught in the intersection if you pull out.

If I’m not mistaken, though, it is illegal to pull into the intersection and then stop. I believe that legally, you are not supposed to pull into the intersection to turn unless you are reasonably sure that you will not have to stop. FYI only--not saying it’s a good law.