99 members have voted

1. 1. which is he?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Beck, Stop!!! You're embarrassing yourself and people are laughing at you and they think you're pathetic. You're making it worse and worse. It's obvious you're drinking heavily too, as you normal tight train of thought and eloquent writing style is in the crapper. Keep this up and your only friends will be Larry the Tool and Jiminy Cricket the Lieutenant Governor.

yelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

Beck said:

you should stop looking in the mirror, sphinx-ter!

ha ha you have confused strong and weak again, you're mama must say "you're so strong, baby," when you go home crying to her after having brushed the shadow of someone as badass as me, boy...

and get this. you people are hilarious.

i throw a climbers party in leavenworth that is netting over a thousand dollars in free gear to give away, free beer and food, and you guys bitch about it.

i post about my office, great view, and free beer, and you guys bitch

i get the access fund and the forest service cooperating in leavenworth, and you guys bitch.

i met the mayor and he's buying me a new g5, and you guys bitch

i meet the luit governor and prelude him with climbing access, and you guys bitch

where planet are you losers posting from, pathitics ville, in dipshit land, on planet negativity???

yelrotflmao.gif what a bunch of shmucks!! i smell a few last free brain cells burning in jealous rage out there somewhere, who is it?

alpine K (no, he needs all the ones he's got), "marylou", babnick?

or maybe it's sphinxter, wetting his pants at same time to put out fire in his ass fur brains he lard asses around....

shocked.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Beck, you're dumber than a room full of retards. You really don't seem to understand that it's not so much what you do as how you do it.

You 'organize' beckfest. We bitch because you take Ropeup and make it BeckFest. But who cares what the cc.comers think, after all, it's their party!

You boast about your office, great view, and free beer. It's called arrogance. Not 'posting'. Shows that you're so insecure that you have to boast about penis size. That's right. LAME!

You get the de-forest service and the rest of the government 'cooperating' in Leavenworth. And how has gov't influence ever helped climbers? Hello?

You sucked the mayor's dick, and he bought you some piece of shit g5. You brag about it. Then you wonder why we call you a loser. See above comment. LAME!

Now you suck the 'luit govenor's' dick and brag some more. It's not just me; this exposes just how pathetic you really are.

Beck, your mommy must never have explained to you the concept of a braggart and a blowhard. Look it up in the dictionary. There's a photo of you as the definition.

You think bragging makes you cool? That it'll win you friends? That people look up to you? Sorry. This drivel makes you lower than the shit people wipe of their boots. The lowest of the low. You're not trolling. Your pathetic personality and incredibly low self-esteem are showing. Try to cover them up with alcohol...it didn't work before.

Just once more, in case you didn't get it: YOU SUCK! LOSER!

rolleyes.gif

Sphinx said:

Beck said:

you should stop looking in the mirror, sphinx-ter!

ha ha you have confused strong and weak again, you're mama must say "you're so strong, baby," when you go home crying to her after having brushed the shadow of someone as badass as me, boy...

and get this. you people are hilarious.

i throw a climbers party in leavenworth that is netting over a thousand dollars in free gear to give away, free beer and food, and you guys bitch about it.

i post about my office, great view, and free beer, and you guys bitch

i get the access fund and the forest service cooperating in leavenworth, and you guys bitch.

i met the mayor and he's buying me a new g5, and you guys bitch

i meet the luit governor and prelude him with climbing access, and you guys bitch

where planet are you losers posting from, pathitics ville, in dipshit land, on planet negativity???

yelrotflmao.gif what a bunch of shmucks!! i smell a few last free brain cells burning in jealous rage out there somewhere, who is it?

alpine K (no, he needs all the ones he's got), "marylou", babnick?

or maybe it's sphinxter, wetting his pants at same time to put out fire in his ass fur brains he lard asses around....

shocked.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Beck, you're dumber than a room full of retards. You really don't seem to understand that it's not so much what you do as how you do it.

You 'organize' beckfest. We bitch because you take Ropeup and make it BeckFest. But who cares what the cc.comers think, after all, it's their party!

You boast about your office, great view, and free beer. It's called arrogance. Not 'posting'. Shows that you're so insecure that you have to boast about penis size. That's right. LAME!

You get the de-forest service and the rest of the government 'cooperating' in Leavenworth. And how has gov't influence ever helped climbers? Hello?

You sucked the mayor's dick, and he bought you some piece of shit g5. You brag about it. Then you wonder why we call you a loser. See above comment. LAME!

Now you suck the 'luit govenor's' dick and brag some more. It's not just me; this exposes just how pathetic you really are.

Beck, your mommy must never have explained to you the concept of a braggart and a blowhard. Look it up in the dictionary. There's a photo of you as the definition.

You think bragging makes you cool? That it'll win you friends? That people look up to you? Sorry. This drivel makes you lower than the shit people wipe of their boots. The lowest of the low. You're not trolling. Your pathetic personality and incredibly low self-esteem are showing. Try to cover them up with alcohol...it didn't work before.

Just once more, in case you didn't get it: YOU SUCK! LOSER!

rolleyes.gif

Um, I'm a little confused here. WHAT, exactly, are you trying to say, Sphinx? confused.gifcantfocus.gifwink.gif

Whatever your problem might be with Mr. Beck, this whole thing is taking on the appearance of a bunch of junior high school thugs ganging up on the kid that doesn't fit into their idea of what's cool.

Really.

Back off and grow up.

I've met the guy. He does his own thing in his own style. Go outside and kick a post if you are in such need to feel better about yourself that you are compelled to slam someone so hard.

I'm confused. Beck has done nothing different than the rest of us. He has sprayed, some fact and maybe some BS. What the fuck does it matter? Getting political types to look and listen to climbers is good. How can it hurt unless climbers represent themselves as dipshits and fuck offs. But its your state not mine, I just live here for the time being.

Dwayner said:

Whatever your problem might be with Mr. Beck, this whole thing is taking on the appearance of a bunch of junior high school thugs ganging up on the kid that doesn't fit into their idea of what's cool.

Really.

Back off and grow up.

I've met the guy. He does his own thing in his own style. Go outside and kick a post if you are in such need to feel better about yourself that you are compelled to slam someone so hard.

Word.

Seems a bit excessive, even for cc.com.

catbirdseat said:

Greg_W said:

Eat me, Dwayner, you aging fuck.

Greg, you should try for an appointment as a foreign diplomat under the Bush administration. You have such a flair for words. And so persuasive too.

Ah, the every moronic catbirdseat. Thanks for not disappointing with your typical mindless drivel. Boy, that was a good one. Did you have help thinking that one up? thumbs_up.gifrolleyes.gif

sisu_suomi said:

I'm confused. Beck has done nothing different than the rest of us. He has sprayed, some fact and maybe some BS. What the fuck does it matter? Getting political types to look and listen to climbers is good. How can it hurt unless climbers represent themselves as dipshits and fuck offs.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

sisu_suomi said:

I'm confused. Beck has done nothing different than the rest of us. He has sprayed, some fact and maybe some BS. What the fuck does it matter? Getting political types to look and listen to climbers is good. How can it hurt unless climbers represent themselves as dipshits and fuck offs.

Dipshits vs. Fuckoffs

The essence of cc.com.

as Dwayner said:

Back off and grow up.

If you don't want to go to Rope-up, don't. But don't think you're making yourselves look like the big man in town by jumping on the latest cc.com bandwagon. Sure, Beck has been rather offensive in his insistence that rope up belongs to him, but that point has been made, like, a hundred times over. If somebody wanted to change the program for Rope-Up, or the programmer, the time for that was months ago.

sisu_suomi said:

I'm confused. Beck has done nothing different than the rest of us. He has sprayed, some fact and maybe some BS. What the fuck does it matter? Getting political types to look and listen to climbers is good. How can it hurt unless climbers represent themselves as dipshits and fuck offs. But its your state not mine, I just live here for the time being.

IMHO, Beck is getting it a bit rougher than others because of the whole rope-up thing. That really rubbed some folks the wrong way. boxing_smiley.gif

sisu_suomi said:

Getting politicians involved in anything may or may not be a good idea.

In this time of tight budgets I can see political types imposing more user fees on us.

Bureaucrats in the FS have a long history of fucking with not only climbers but other user groups. I'm very skeptical that one event will change things or help.