Toilet Seat Etiquette

EWolfe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sobo said:

Note to self: Never invite bird over to the house for a visit.

Yeah, I've pissed on my fair share of toothbrushes, but those days are way behind me. You never know. Maybe we know each other. Maybe I have been to a bunch of your parties wave.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

so was I - and that corroborates why I don't have dirtbag climber partys at my place

Can't have folks fouling the drinking water supply, eh, Trask-o? hahaha.gif

Shut the fuck up, or I will beat you like a dwarfish donkey jockey trying to take over 747 with a rubber knife.

trask said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

so was I - and that corroborates why I don't have dirtbag climber partys at my place

Can't have folks fouling the drinking water supply, eh, Trask-o? hahaha.gif

Shut the fuck up, or I will beat you like a dwarfish donkey jockey trying to take over 747 with a rubber knife.

Wait, which one of us is playing the part of the dwarfish jockey?

GraftonSaltBox6.JPG

MissNormandy said:

sobo said:

MissNormandy said:

He's got his shitter, I've got my bidet, problem solved.

You piss and shit in a bidet?? confused.gif Ewwwwwwwe! hellno3d.gif

someday...

The master bathroom will have a urinal, a toilet and a bidet...

No more golden showers on Jon

yellaf.gif

bird said:

sobo said:

Note to self: Never invite bird over to the house for a visit.

Yeah, I've pissed on my fair share of toothbrushes, but those days are way behind me. You never know. Maybe we know each other. Maybe I have been to a bunch of your parties wave.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I shudder at the thought... hellno3d.gif

Speaking of pissing on or in things...

There was this guy that usta invite him self to all of our keggers, and none of us like him... he never got the hint when we told him to go away... anywho, he drove a newer convertible mustang... once when I got shit faced, just imagine frank the tank, I stood on his windshield and pissed into his car, about eight beers worth...

hahaha.gif

MissNormandy said:

He's got his shitter, I've got my bidet, problem solved.

When I was growing up, I went to work with my step-dad at a condo at the Ritz-Carlton in Boston. The place was SWANK, let me tell you. They were doing the drywall, among other things, and I was the slave for the day. I went to use the bathroom, and found this funky looking toilet next to the real toilet. Having no clue at the time as to how the other half lives, I could only imagine that it was washing your feet or something. I fiddled with the handle, and WOW, water gushing up from the weird drain at the bottom and literally blasting away at the unpainted ceiling. I backed away, in a panic, with water "douching" the ceiling. Regaining composer, I shut off the water, but the drywall on the ceiling was trashed. My step-father and his colleague were none too thrilled...And that is how I trashed the ceiling of a bathroom in a multi-million dollar condominium at the Ritz-Carlton in Boston with a bidet that I thought was a foot washer.