Wish Me Luck...

Greg_W

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you impress upon all the developing countries that they had better do as we please lest they meet with the wrong end of our barrels. You should also be sure to encourage all the young school children to start their own chapters of the Students' NRA. If you're effective, we may just be able to continue the drug war while keeping these people under our thumbs for the rest of eternity. Long live democracy!!

Greg_W said:

Jim said:

Buena suerte. Adonde va? Me gusto Americano de Latino, la gente esta muy gracioso e la pais esta muy bonito. rockband.gif

Hey, we speak fucking Ameri-can here, boy!!! yellaf.gif

Just trying to prep you. It's one thing to be the gringo but you don't want to be the zote gringo and the mark. hellno3d.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He tries that cowboy shit down there and they'll have him pistol whipped, hog tied, fed through a brush chipper, and processed into several batches of cocaine before he can say "John Wayne."

Would that be before or after the diplomatic immunity kicks in? yellaf.gif

minx said:

oh great Greg can spread right wing rhetoric and hand out guns to the locals rolleyes.gif

Current diplomatic theory suggests that the best way to interact and spread American friendliness is to drive around in an armored Chevy Suburban with blacked out windows and an entourage of 5 or 6 other Chevy Suburbans. I really think that this will help me in my diplomatic outreach. thumbs_up.gif

Plus, I'll be armed to the teeth. grin.gif

Remember Greg, practical shooting in training and practice should always involve a certain amount of work from automobiles, both stationary and moving. A lot of pistol action (including one of my own) is of this sort, and it should not be overlooked in training. This has always been taught in Latin America, and also here at Gunsite and Thunder Ranch. It should not be ignored simply because it is difficult to conduct. So you best get busy with your drills.

Dave_Schuldt said:

minx said:

oh great Greg can spread right wing rhetoric and hand out guns to the locals rolleyes.gif

HE WILL ALSO DISTRIBUTE SHOULDER FIRED ANTI AIRCRAFT MISSILES TO "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" WHO WILL LATER USE THEM AGAINST US.

Only in an effort to free American hostages in a foreign, belligerent power. yellaf.gif