TROUBLE WITH COMCAST

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck comcast. mother fuckers bumped my bill up $10. now i think i will get a dsl. fuck them.

and to top it off my computer got infected with a trojan horse. fuckin vandal bullshit all the result of crappy microsoft products. i just got a new operating system and there were already 40 fucking security updates for it. that sucks donkey dick.

im seriously thinking of just getting off the grid. fuckit.

Dave_Schuldt said:

THE NET WAS REAL SLOW LAST NIGHT AND DEAD THIS MORNING. FREMONT AREA OF SEATTLE. ANYONE ELSE HAVE TROUBLE?

I live in Green Lake, I have comcast, I've had no problems. Now that I have said this, it means I've guranteed that I'll have problems when I get home tonight. thumbs_down.gif

Comcast DOES suck. The worm-patch instructions posted on their site were 100% unworkable...at least for a non-computergeek like myself. Their billing is ALWAYS fucked up. I pay my bill on time and they ALWAYS have a "past due" notice on my next statement. My check gets mailed on the 5th, and isn't posted at my bank until the 21st! WTF?? Unfortunately, they are the only high-speed option where I live....at least until "Click!" lays their cable here next year.

I'm also losing patience with Microsoft. What are the pro's/con's of converting to a Mac?

Fairweather said:

I'm also losing patience with Microsoft. What are the pro's/con's of converting to a Mac?

i be far from an expert. but i understand there aint as much software addons for macs. but if you just want a machine that youll never want to add shit to go the apple route. they be all trendy lookin and shit too.