Photo Caption Contest

Necronomicon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MissNormandy said:

Yesterday I was running in Wallingford and I saw this brand spankin new white convertable Mercedes back out of a driveway with the top down and there was this hot black guy driving it and about a block down the road I watched a cop pull him over. frown.gif

One time, I posted this picture to cc.com so that people could put funny captions under it to make me laugh, and then all these clowns started posting this shit that isn't a funny caption, but a "me me me" anecdote.

Yesterday I was running in Wallingford and I saw this brand spankin new white convertable Mercedes back out of a driveway with the top down and there was this hot black guy driving it and about a block down the road I watched a cop pull him over.

oh bullshit

MissNormandy said:

Yesterday I was running in Wallingford and I saw this brand spankin new white convertable Mercedes back out of a driveway with the top down and there was this hot black guy driving it and about a block down the road I watched a cop pull him over. frown.gif

The picture of your tits that you PM'd me sucked. You suck. moon.gif

Necronomicon said:

MissNormandy said:

One time, I posted this picture to cc.com so that people could put funny captions under it to make me laugh, and then all these clowns started posting this shit that isn't a funny caption, but a "me me me" anecdote.

laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-017.giflaughing-smiley-017.giflaughing-smiley-017.giflaughing-smiley-017.gif