which tattoo subject should i get

lummox

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

just so i can be two or four steps behind the trend crest. i been thinking bout tattoos. what is cool and shit to tattoo? thumbs_up.gif

You gotta come up with your own idea. Sometimes it takes years for it to gel...at least mine did.

One of my goldmine ideas for the next ten-year horizon is to come up with a tattoo-removal practice. It would be like a modern dentist's office, complete with cute technicians, laughing gas, tv's...and you the "tattoo removal doctor" spend only about 15 minutes per patient. A real $ mill.

ehmmic said:

lummox said:

just so i can be two or four steps behind the trend crest. i been thinking bout tattoos. what is cool and shit to tattoo? thumbs_up.gif

You gotta come up with your own idea. Sometimes it takes years for it to gel...at least mine did.

i gots an idea (a stag if you can believe it). but the olde tyme kina mermaids and pinup girls are pretty cool for bein something stupid. i aint ever seen a tatto that looked good on an old dude. but then again who gives a fuck when your old. or gives a fuck now for that matter.

i was just wundering what other people saw as being cool.

Heard a story while in Mexico that a college guy went and got a tatoo while wasted and didn't remember doing so. He was an avid fisherman, woke up the next morning and saw a line coming over his shoulder with a fly on the end and a fish jumping to get it across his chest. He turned around to see where the line leaded to and on his back was a fisherman about 2 feet tall tatooed across his back! Serves him right!!!! yellaf.gif

RobBob said:

One of my goldmine ideas for the next ten-year horizon is to come up with a tattoo-removal practice. It would be like a modern dentist's office, complete with cute technicians, laughing gas, tv's...and you the "tattoo removal doctor" spend only about 15 minutes per patient. A real $ mill.

Good luck with that Rob. You may make a killing. I figure I'll just laugh at myself if I decide I don't like it. And when I'm 80, it'll be even funnier. wave.gif

• 9 months later...
A friend of mine got the Arc'Teryx bird tatooed on his ankle. He sent them a picture of it, and they sent him a free harness.

Probably not the best way to get free swag.

I should get La Sportiva tatood on my foot smile.gif I sware their shoes fit me PERFECTLY fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

you know arcteryx gets about 5 photos of the dead bird tattoo every month. i think they canned that free harness giveaway after like the 1,000th one or when they ran out of discontinued harnesses to give away. now you might get some stickers or a ball cap. pitty.gif