Mountain meals

JackY

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

HCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gif

Nothin Like a good chunk of horse cock, maybe a shot of olive oil. You can have some pasta with it too for balance. wave.gif

thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'm gonna guess the oil is to keep you from getting the pipes clogged? hahaha.gif

I am partial to the freeze-dried meals, especially the beef stroganoff, with a splash of the Bag-in-a-box red (sans box). Finish the bag, inflate, and, voila! your pillow to comfortably sleep off way too much wine!

bigdrink.gifwink.giftongue.gif

I am not fond of HC but I do like turkey peperoni and string cheese with my powerbars. the extra cheese will help plug you up for those long multi pitch climbs. When you are back have a couple of strong cups of coffee to get the pipes flowing again.

On the last night of a four day trip through the Pickets, my partner pulls out a package of Stove Top Stuffing and a few dried cranberries. It made enough for him and enough to tease the rest of us with a few spoonfuls. Yumm, it was dreamy thumbs_up.gif

Kinda weird though... it doesn't taste as good at home confused.gif

Bronco said:

Cold pizza. Stash it in the snow at night if it's hot out. When is someone going to make dehyrated beer?

Some of the alaskin breweries bag their beer instead of bottle it, comes in 16-24-64oz sizes... wiskey usualy works good for me...

Food: cook and freeze cubed chicken breast, in one zip lock...

one can 'O' budwiser, or what ever, cans are lighter then bottle, but if ya realy don't mind the bottle, a blond ale is prefered...

seasoning- teaspoon garlic, teaspoon onion salt, teaspoon of peper, dash of ginger in another ziplock...

One chinken flavoerd top romen, only use half of the seasoning packet that come with it...

Cook ramen in beer, only enough to boil away so the seasoning and chicken can be added to creat a paste, drink the rest of the beer wile eating, or cooking what ever....

this thread feels like day-sha-voo... confused.gif