• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

AlpineK said:

Fence_Sitter said:

i know for a fact that he doens't... i have met him... rolleyes.gif

I'm sure he told you he loved you, but did he give you a reach around.

yelrotflmao.gif

are you jerking off to every post you make? so certainly seem too be laughing at them, but i am sure that no-one else is. rolleyes.gif

Don't you worry faceshitter there are lots of people laughing at you and not with you. the_finger.gifwave.gif

trask said:

Billygoat said:

Yeah buttplug.

Shut your fucking cake hole before I wire your eyeballs to a defibrillator; set the voltage to Kill, and smile as you go flying around the flashing coop like a beheaded multicolored, fire-farting chicken before collapsing conveniently at my feet so I can piss-out the flames and feed the remains of your fried gimp carcass to the pigs.

So, is this a death threat or too over the top to count?

Dave Schuldt and JoshK. Two of the worst spellers and mental lightweights here on CC.Com. making fun of an MBA who graduated from Yale. Hmmm...I smell liberal drones spoutin' the party line. "Bush is an idiot...blah, blah, blah." Really original. Great way to state your case.moon.gif

Geeez, I just spent the last 8 days in Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho, and now I've got to read the usual Seattle spray drivel. Why do I subject myself to this shit?

Fairweather said:

Dave Schuldt and JoshK. Two of the worst spellers and mental lightweights here on CC.Com. making fun of an MBA who graduated from Yale. Hmmm...I smell liberal drones. moon.gif

Since when I have been a bad speller, assbag? I also didn't realize they hire "mental lightweights" to be engineers, but I suppose you would know better than I. wazzup.gifrolleyes.gif I laugh at how you point to Bushy's MBA and Yale as evidence of intelligence.

You really think his intelligence had anything to do with his acceptance into Yale? I have some oceanfront in Arizona to sell you if you believe that. But I suppose the fact that he was a dumb frat boy, not to mention a cokehead are fabricated liberal lies, huh? hahaha.gifrolleyes.gif

Try pulling your head out of your ass sometime, pal. wave.gif

Fairweather said:

Dave Schuldt and JoshK. Two of the worst spellers and mental lightweights here on CC.Com. making fun of an MBA who graduated from Yale. Hmmm...I smell liberal drones spoutin' the party line. "Bush is an idiot...blah, blah, blah." Really original. Great way to state your case.moon.gif

Are you actually suggesting that having an MBA from Yale makes you something other than a "mental lightweight"? I've yet to meet an MBA that has much to contribute. They basically teach you how to balance a check book the first year then how to banalce a drink while ass licking your way to a six figure salary the second. Oh and it help that "Bush the lessor's" daddy went Yale.

Oh and as far as "liberal drones". The "Clinton is the anti-christ" drone that went on through 8 years of econimic growth got old too.

I find it interesting that dubya accused Gore of being dishonest in the election. I guess he didn't learn how to lie as well as dubya did at Yale.

cheeburga_ron.gif

JoshK said:

Fence_Sitter said:

I also didn't realize they hire "mental lightweights" to be engineers

geek rolleyes.gif

I hope you realize your targeting about 80% of this board when you say that. wink.gifwave.gif

Joshk,

When "you are" is presented as a contraction it is spelled "you're". Not "your".

I'm not trying to be the spelling police here, just trying to illustrate my point and counter the idiotic cartoon.

you are = you're

they are = they're

are not =aren't

is not = isn't

do not = don't

were not = weren't

was not = wasn't

their = "it's their car"

it is = it's

etc......

I know a lot of you fucks claim that you type too fast, or are too busy to be bothered with correct grammar and punctuation, but I call bullshit. I think you're just fucking lazy and stupid. Grow a pair. the_finger.gif

trask said:

you are = you're

they are = they're

are not =aren't

is not = isn't

do not = don't

were not = weren't

was not = wasn't

their = "it's their car"

it is = it's

etc......

I know a lot of you fucks claim that you type too fast, or are too busy to be bothered with correct grammar and punctuation, but I call bullshit. I think you're just fucking lazy and stupid. Grow a pair. the_finger.gif

DON'T pick on me today Trask. I am feeling sensative cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifwink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

you are = you're

they are = they're

are not =aren't

is not = isn't

do not = don't

were not = weren't

was not = wasn't

their = "it's their car"

it is = it's

etc......

DON'T pick on me today Trask. I am feeling sensative cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifwink.gif

Isn't that "sensitive" yelrotflmao.gif?

trask said:

I find it distressing that our Nation's colleges and universities are actually graduating stupid fucking ignoramuses that can't spell. A sad state of affairs, if you ask me.

Again, I agree with Trask. Then again, I'm an unapologetic skeptic. hahaha.gif

I 've met people with MASTERS DEGREES that can't string together a cogent statement. Fucking fucks.

trask said:

I find it distressing that our Nation's colleges and universities are actually graduating stupid fucking ignoramuses that can't spell. A sad state of affairs, if you ask me.

I believe it has to do with the phentic system that was used to teach most of us to read.

but aside from that... there's my excuse... I haven't graduated from college (wheew) wink.gif

trask said:

I believe it has to do with the phentic system that was used to teach most of us to read.

but aside from that... there's my excuse... I haven't graduated from college (wheew) wink.gif

you mean PHONETICS rolleyes.gif

trask said:

Goddammit Muffy, I sent you a sweet little "ie-speller" to load on your taskbar. Don't play dumb with me, sista.

You did? confused.gif maybe you better send it again grin.gif I seem to have misplaced it wink.gif

trask said:

trask said:

you mean PHONETICS rolleyes.gif

hmm could be something like that tongue.gif Mr. Spelling Police.... and just to make you happy I even looked that up in the dictionary

Fairweather said:

JoshK said:

Fence_Sitter said:

I also didn't realize they hire "mental lightweights" to be engineers

geek rolleyes.gif

I hope you realize your targeting about 80% of this board when you say that. wink.gifwave.gif

Joshk,

When "you are" is presented as a contraction it is spelled "you're". Not "your".

I'm not trying to be the spelling police here, just trying to illustrate my point and counter the idiotic cartoon.

Yes, I realize that, and if you are into nit-picking, I'll point out that the misuse of "your" and "you're" is not a spelling error, but a gramatical error. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

In any event, if you really think that the extent of Bush's stupidity is a few misspellings and mispronounciations then you should really open your eyes a bit.