Wednesday

sk

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

sobo said:

ahhhhh, that's better, but still not quite up to par with the frantic musings that were going on yesterday at about this time. It was so tuff to keep up yesterday, and today is so lame.

Freak, stop talking like you are shitting razor blades out of your camel toe ass. Relax, and go play Join-The-Dots or something...even if you've only mastered 3 dots. Like Erik said, start your own goddamn thread. the_finger.gif

WAIT!!!!!! don't start your own thred tongue.gif keep posting to mine wink.gif this is the most fun I have had all day fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

oh all right, muff, you stopped me just in time.

Oh! and Wednesday snaf.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

sobo said:

ahhhhh, that's better, but still not quite up to par with the frantic musings that were going on yesterday at about this time. It was so tuff to keep up yesterday, and today is so lame.

Freak, stop talking like you are shitting razor blades out of your camel toe ass. Relax, and go play Join-The-Dots or something...even if you've only mastered 3 dots. Like Erik said, start your own goddamn thread. the_finger.gif

gee, i asked for spray, but "thith ith jutht vithiouth"

*insert richard simmons image here*

E-rock said:

Did you see the link, Fence? It's the one in Mr_Natural's post on the previous page.

BTW just so all you ladies know, I rubbed one out this morning and shot past the top of head. Ohyeah!

yellaf.gif after i read that i did it...er am still doing it... yellaf.gif just kidding...

kind of evils3d.gif

yellaf.gif

jkrueger said:

Some things never change... how entertaining.

no, they change alright. some are gettin it, some aren't. hehehe

note to E-Cock and Fence Shitter - fold a nice Rib Eye steak around yur bean and give 'er a spin sometime...then grill it along with yur special sauce and serve it up to your climbin buddies with a cold one. evils3d.gif

E-rock said:

"Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study"

SWEET! I guess that means actually getting laid would be good for my prostate too though. wazzup.gif

Well you do work in Johnson, don't you?

That shouldn't be a problem at all then... laugh.gif

Edited by MissNormandy

trask said:

note to E-Cock and Fence Shitter - fold a nice Rib Eye steak around yur bean and give 'er a spin sometime...then grill it along with yur special sauce and serve it up to your climbin buddies with a cold one. evils3d.gif

I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to start calling me E-Cock hahaha.gif