When do you have a cigar?

JGowans

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

When you're sitting on Blueberry Terrace chilling and watching the rain clouds roll in right before you start rapping.

...and you begin to remember that you have laundry to do when you get home... yellaf.gif

Oh, this is just too much fun! wave.gif

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Cigars are for frat boy pseudo-sophisticates with more money than brains.*

* there are, of course exceptions, so quit your whining

And this is how liberals start the class-warfare argument.

Who's talking about class warfare, dipstick? DFA's making fun of idiots. Duzzat hit a little close to home, Sparky? cry.gif

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Cigars are for frat boy pseudo-sophisticates with more money than brains.*

* there are, of course exceptions, so quit your whining

And this is how liberals start the class-warfare argument.

Might I suggest you shut your gob and get creative with your swisher sweet wink.gif

cigars are for fat old men with high-waisted trousers boxing_smiley.gif who wantto have something big in their mouth as a substitute HCL.gif

GREGW i expected you would boycott em cause the worlds last true communist, Fidel, makes all the good ones

BLUNTS are dope

trask said:

MisterE said:

With a glass of fine highland single malt.

And the cigar is a Macanudo.

bigdrink.gif

ya right. ya see that in a movie? with you it's more like a Smitty and plastic tipped Swisher Sweet. Gasbag beyotch thumbs_down.gif

Trask smoking his favorite cigar:

blowjob.gif

Ropegun2002 said:

Cigars are like fine women - nice to play with but dont make a habbit out of them. bubbles.gif

I had one the other day after a nice long climb.....Opus XXX from Aurtoro Fuente. Finist cigar there is.

This so reminds me of my Dad's favorite song... "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, this is my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you" I have no idea who sings it grin.gif

We were sitting on a high Costa Rican terrace, sipping a fine rum and listening to the electric riot of tropical bugs, bats and owls whirring around us in the night. My old lady sat in my lap and her skin glowed warm and orange from the reflected light of the lava geysers. We finished the last of a Simon Bolivar and as I blew out that last cloud of thick, chocolate smoke I let my whirring heart carry me forward, looked into her eyes and asked her to marry me.

terrible_ted said:

We were sitting on a high Costa Rican terrace, sipping a fine rum and listening to the electric riot of tropical bugs, bats and owls whirring around us in the night. My old lady sat in my lap and her skin glowed warm and orange from the reflected light of the lava geysers. We finished the last of a Simon Bolivar and as I blew out that last cloud of thick, chocolate smoke I let my whirring heart carry me forward, looked into her eyes and asked her to marry me.

That's beautiful, man. Did you two bump uglies after that? smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif