trask said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

trask said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

trask said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Distel32 said:

snaffle in the middle? snaf.gif

anytime. where are you going? or is it some sort of gun safe secret location?

To hell. fruit.gif If we return safely we won't be writing TR's either. If we fail miserably we'll continue to whine like little bitches. fruit.gifhahaha.gif

we'd expect no less from you two fools. moon.gif

It's obvious we dont care what you expect fruit.gif

fine then. pursue your objective like men and spare us your whining if you fail. grog cures all.

Let's see how many of these squares we can put inside another. bigdrink.gifwazzup.gif

Here's to Victory bigdrink.gif

I'm not celebrating before I climb but here's to good weather conditions and good times. bigdrink.gif

think outside the box bigdrink.gif

Why? All men think about is getting inside the box. hehehe

Men start their lives coming out, and spend the rest of their life trying to get back in... grin.gif
Is that a box or a closet you're coming out of? wazzup.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

MysticNacho said:

Borrow crampons? Borrow crampons!??! What do you think this board is, some sort of harbor for charity? NO HANDOUTS! NONE! I got my crampons, and I pay taxes!

Fuck off you little piece of shit (if you read my other thread, you should have been expecting this response). You're a shitstain motherfucker. I never said I wouldn't compensate whatever kind soul chooses to enter an agreement with me to lend me their crampons. I ask for no handouts and expect none; I have friends on this board (shocking, I know) and I would do the same for them if the opportunity arose.

For you, I've got a pack of fives, fuck-o boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I don't even want to know how you'd intend to "compensate"!!! BAWAHAHAHA fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

MysticNacho said:

Borrow crampons? Borrow crampons!??! What do you think this board is, some sort of harbor for charity? NO HANDOUTS! NONE! I got my crampons, and I pay taxes!

Fuck off you little piece of shit (if you read my other thread, you should have been expecting this response). You're a shitstain motherfucker. I never said I wouldn't compensate whatever kind soul chooses to enter an agreement with me to lend me their crampons. I ask for no handouts and expect none; I have friends on this board (shocking, I know) and I would do the same for them if the opportunity arose.

For you, I've got a pack of fives, fuck-o boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I don't even want to know how you'd intend to "compensate"!!! BAWAHAHAHA fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Beers usually cure all, dumbass.

Greg_W said:

Hey, I find myself in need of a pair of steel, flexible strapon crampons for a trip this weekend. Would anyone have a pair laying around I could borrow? I live in Ballard and work in Redmond. Would appreciate it. PM me or e-mail at nwalpineclimber@yahoo.com

Gracias in advance-o wink.gif

I guess you did specify strapon. I over-looked it . Well glad it worked out and good luck Greg. Lets see some pics ,after