RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

Um, can i suggest you guys take this to PM mode? I don't really want to have people air their dirty laundry for us voyeurs to prod, poke and rummage through it.

Having said that though, I find that drinking bouts make for excellent crutches. Do I hear a Kitten Benefit Pub Club coming on?

any excuse to drink beer is acceptable... but this excuse is sublime... how about right now? grin.gifbigdrink.gif

[Having said that though, I find that drinking bouts make for excellent crutches. Do I hear a Kitten Benefit Pub Club coming on?

any excuse to drink beer is acceptable... but this excuse is sublime... how about right now? grin.gifbigdrink.gif

I have to agree - any excuse to drink is a good one! bigdrink.gif But please don't have a kitten benefit Pub for me - maybe just a toast to 'new life'. bigdrink.gif

If you can't handle the spray - you should not be on the .com hellno3d.gif

JGowans said:

kitten said:If you can't handle the spray - you should not be on the .com hellno3d.gif

I can handle it fine kitty. I just think some things are better left unsaid. Just thinking about yer feelings that's all. cry.gif

I thought about this tread last night and you are right man. I tried to delete my nastiness - but it was too late. confused.gif

I think I need a break from my addiction on the .com.

It is making me go mad! hellno3d.gif

Said like a true woman. wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

• 1 year later...