"Rockfest" Alternative Event

Dwayner

Call us deadbeats, but some of us think this "Rockfest" thing this weekend is a bit much. You think the Mountaineers crowd out the climbing areas? Well think about this dang deal in Leavenworth this weekend...the ultimate goal is to get you excited so you can BUY MORE CRAP!!!

It's going to happen whether we like it or not so me and my buddy "pope" are putting on our own counter-event....it's called Dwayner and Pope's Goodtime Boulderin' Rodeo. This is how it works: me and pope found an old mattress near the railroad tracks by South Tacoma Way in Tacoma. It's got some major pee-stains and a few cigarette burns but otherwise, it will hold a tumble off a boulder like few others.

Here it is (the one on top):

mattress.jpg

On Saturday, look for the mattress strapped to the top of one of our vehicles or pull over to the side of the road when you see the two of us ferrying "the pad" to a new site. We will be setting it up below some of the choicest of bouldering routes in Icicle Canyon. To lesten impact, we are limiting the Rodeo to Gurlz only. There will be a glass pickle jar nearby and we will be charging 50 cents a plop or you can get a punchcard: 3 plops for $5. Sit-starts are encouraged and ladies may bring their boyfriends for an extra-dollar providing the boyz shout classic calls of encouragement....you know, stuff like, "send it!" and "dyno for the mono-doight!"

The money accumulated will go to a good cause: you see, Dwayner and pope are now addicted to those new Taco Bell Enchilada Chicken and Southwest Steak Bowls. mmmmm! And we've developed a nasty habit.

bowl.gif

Listen! It's symbiotic....you get some bouldering safety, and we fatten up for mountaineering excellence....everybody wins!

Sure beats this nonsense:

PadPeople.jpg

More details to follow.

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Dwayner, your wit and humor keep outdoing themselves. I can understand why you'd be bitter, not getting laid in twenty years can do that. And how DARE those boulderers have fun! They should all be shot! rolleyes.gif

You're getting old, fag. Find a new punchline. thumbs_down.gif

Let's call it 'mattress-palooza' and invite some bitchen' bands to play!

We could invite some vendors to sponsor it, too. I know a guy who makes cool chalk bags out of recycled stuffed animals. He includes secret pockets where you can hide your stash.

I'm down with this.

Sphinx said:

Wow, Dwayner, your wit and humor keep outdoing themselves. I can understand why you'd be bitter, not getting laid in twenty years can do that. And how DARE those boulderers have fun! They should all be shot! rolleyes.gif

You're getting, old, fag. Find a new punchline. thumbs_down.gif

"Sphinx...you are a humorless, ignorant bore."

stoppard.jpg

And look whom we've rounded up to play at our Rodeo!

villagepeople_vp2.jpg

Dude, I'd pay to see some hapless bastard plunge into the mattress full of jizz, beer, pee, and an entire assortment of juices and concoctions. I'd pay most dough though to see Sphincter Boy wrapped up in it and tossed into the Wenatchee River for an impromptu white water pinball game. thumbs_up.gif

JGowans said:

Dude, I'd pay to see some hapless bastard plunge into the mattress full of jizz, beer, pee, and an entire assortment of juices and concoctions. I'd pay most dough though to see Sphincter Boy wrapped up in it and tossed into the Wenatchee River for an impromptu white water pinball game. thumbs_up.gif

I pack GregW's .357 mag for a reason.

You know...we're just trying to have some fun here, but this guy Sphinx is getting a bit over the top and takin' this schtick way too seriously. Check out these recent quotes. A little commentary follows.

"I can understand why you'd be bitter, not getting laid in twenty years can do that."

Commentary: "getting laid" or not is, like, so frat-boy!You wouldn't know and it ain't your bidness anyway.

"And how DARE those boulderers have fun! They should all be shot!"

Commentary:It's O.K. to be LAME in this country! Really! Boulder on! Have fun!

"You're getting, old, fag."

"Your maturity is astounding."

Commentary: Very mature of you to use the term, "fag". If you are not getting old, than you are either making no progress or regressing to childhood. Where do you stand?

"Thanks for providing such an excellent role model."

Commentary: Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not here to be your role model.

"You know, many people climb sport just so they won't have to run into you at the crags."

Commentary: Simply not true.

Tell ya what, Sparky...you can start bitching when I somehow prevent you from clipping bolts or bouldering.

Until then, maybe when you see the name "Dwayner" as the source of a post on cc.com, you should just skip it and move on.

We're good sports, though. If you happen to swing on by our "Rodeo", we'll give you two free plops.

ahoy!

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Its OK, Dwayner. Sphinx is just sore about not being invited to give the keynote address at the Rockfest Alternative. Calm down, and make some space on your program, and everything will be OK.

Like LBJ said, you'd rather have them inside the tent pissing out then outside the tent pissing in.

Dwayner said:

You know...we're just trying to have some fun here, but this guy Sphinx is getting a bit over the top and takin' this schtick way too seriously. Check out these recent quotes. A little commentary follows.

"I can understand why you'd be bitter, not getting laid in twenty years can do that."

Commentary: "getting laid" or not is, like, so frat-boy!You wouldn't know and it ain't your bidness anyway.

"And how DARE those boulderers have fun! They should all be shot!"

Commentary:It's O.K. to be LAME in this country! Really! Boulder on! Have fun!

"You're getting, old, fag."

"Your maturity is astounding."

Commentary: Very mature of you to use the term, "fag". If you are not getting old, than you are either making no progress or regressing to childhood. Where do you stand?

"Thanks for providing such an excellent role model."

Commentary: Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not here to be your role model.

"You know, many people climb sport just so they won't have to run into you at the crags."

Commentary: Simply not true.

Tell ya what, Sparky...you can start bitching when I somehow prevent you from clipping bolts or bouldering.

Until then, maybe when you see the name "Dwayner" as the source of a post on cc.com, you should just skip it and move on.

We're good sports, though. If you happen to swing on by our "Rodeo", we'll give you two free plops.

ahoy!

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Dwayner, you don't seem to understand the fact that you're boring, predictable, and lame. You seem kinda touchy on the getting laid issue...I'm probably right. rolleyes.gif

Sphincter said:

I pack GregW's .357 mag for a reason.

I imagine it's mostly to feel the phallic steel shaft rubbing up against the side of your leg.

Threats from a gun-toting braggadocio don't phase me too much. You just need to roll in that mattress a bit and feel other humans. I'm guessing you don't socialize much. I'd suggest starting with stale jizz to give a jolt back into reality. wazzup.gif