• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

allison said:

Dear Lambone,

Shut up.

Thank you and have a nice day.

ALLISON I AM SAVING THIS TOO FOR FUTRUE REFERNCE..

SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL A DOUBLE STANDARD!

Go right ahead Erik. There is a big difference between telling someone to shut up and making personal attacks, the latter being the thing I have objected to in the past . fruit.gif

weird i dont read that much into it....maybe i am not looking hard enough so that i may find reasons to hate on people(this is not specifically directed at you!).

i thought matt was doing a swell job attempting to be non-personal about something that he cares dearly for. apprently no one can be sincere around here without it being taken out of context.

allison said:

It's really not Matt's perspective that is irritating, it's his tone and attitude.

for like the 50 zillionth time, YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE'S TONES AND ATTITUDE FROM READING WHAT THEY WRITE ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER. How do you know what Bone's tone and attitude was unless you actually talked to him in person? ITs easy to be misconstrued - but you should know that.

specialed said:

allison said:

It's really not Matt's perspective that is irritating, it's his tone and attitude.

for like the 50 zillionth time, YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE'S TONES AND ATTITUDE FROM READING WHAT THEY WRITE ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER. How do you know what Bone's tone and attitude was unless you actually talked to him in person? ITs easy to be misconstrued - but you should know that.

arent you frustrated? hard to tell from just reading your writing. rolleyes.gif

lummox said:

specialed said:

allison said:

arent you frustrated? hard to tell from just reading your writing. rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gif

Its just common sense. When you start talking about getting pissed because of the tone and inflection of sumthing you read on cc.com then you've got problems. But it is Allison, why am I talking about common sense?

Plus my brain hurts from studying and spraying all fuckin day.

mattp said:

What is with you folks? Are you not getting laid lately or something? Everybody wants to hop on the bandwagon and bash Michelle, then Lambone, and now its Allison who is taking a beating. This is getting rediculous.

yelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

mattp said:

What is with you folks? Are you not getting laid lately or something? Everybody wants to hop on the bandwagon and bash Michelle, then Lambone, and now its Allison who is taking a beating. This is getting rediculous.

But it's so much fun to find a person you can hate together. yellaf.gif

If we really want to get that shark to jump, we could start discussing the ethics of the NPS (aka YOSAR) teaching how to set pins on a popular bouldering spot. That should get keep everyone happy as even the pad-happy people can get in on it. (1998, Puppy Dome). BTW- I'm not expressing any opinion here or naming any names. It should be stated that, while it didn't actually involve a rescue, it did imply a rescue by the fact that rescue personel were involved. There was a bit of a wet spot (more of a puddle really) that had to be avoided in order to stand properly to set the pin. PING! wave.gif

Attitude said:

At least I know to take a compass on a glacier climb.

I'm just curious: How many of Lambone's critics have ever actually navigated a crevassed glacier in a whiteout? What about when it was with people who may not have as much experience as you? (I'm not trying to take sides, I'm just trying to make a point.)

specialed said:

allison said:

She's a liberal, Pete, she knows EVERYTHING!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif