Annoyances

chelle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

people who drive up fast behind me when I am driving in the left lane (even when going close to 80) and can't wait for me to move right to let them by. they usually end up swerving back and forth as I move over.

yelrotflmao.gif that is so true...it is really fun if you have cruise to try and box them in against a car to the right and make them soo mad....aggro drivers are funny! bigdrink.gif

You know it's funny...the slim, nice looking women eat at the sprout shops and subway and shit. It's always the fat, disgusting, greasy, toothless, chin-whiskered, hoary monster slut bombs that stuff their triple-chinned, drooling pie-hole with a greasy gut bomb burger, fries and a 2 1/2 gallon diet Coke. I guess as long as that Coke is diet, they're okay.

Don't forget to notice that there are just as many fat disgusting slobbering farting bealching trashy burger eatin' cheeburga_ron.gif french fry hoarding diet coke guzzling males that imbibe themselves at america's finest establishments as well. Fucking gross.

trask said:

Wouldn't know...I don't look at men, you homo. the_finger.gif

Gosh, Trask. You must have a serious case of homophobia to not notice the 2 billion+ males in the world. So bad that you have to resort to staring at fat chicks and humping goats! hump.gif Holy fuck, lad, go get some help!

trask said:

You know it's funny...the slim, nice looking women eat at the sprout shops and subway and shit. It's always the fat, disgusting, greasy, toothless, chin-whiskered, hoary monster slut bombs that stuff their triple-chinned, drooling pie-hole with a greasy gut bomb burger, fries and a 2 1/2 gallon diet Coke. I guess as long as that Coke is diet, they're okay.

not true tongue.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.giftongue.gif

dalius said:

trask said:

Wouldn't know...I don't look at men, you homo. the_finger.gif

Gosh, Trask. You must have a serious case of homophobia to not notice the 2 billion+ males in the world. So bad that you have to resort to staring at fat chicks and humping goats! hump.gif Holy fuck, lad, go get some help!

Listen-up you syphilitic piece of whale dreck...rim this masterpiece moon.gif

trask said:Listen-up you syphilitic piece of whale dreck...rim this masterpiece moon.gif

Trask, I didn't think your homophobic ass was into that! Are you starting to come out of the closet, young man?

Sorry, but I'll have to leave the ass licking task to your goats, Trask. I'm sure you've got them highly trained. yellaf.gif

Trask and his love... e21e2a54ae97a172d6b2a2fa318b82d9.jpg

RobBob said:

why the hyperhomosensitivity, dryad??

Because to many, it's the last allowable form of bigotry. It's as wrong as any other form of bigotry. And it's so overused here, it's just plain banal and irritating. Almost as irritating as the race for snaf.gif pagetops.

And the title of this thread is "Annoyances" - well, this is a big one of mine.

Because to many, it's the last allowable form of bigotry. It's as wrong as any other form of bigotry. And it's so overused here, it's just plain banal and irritating. Almost as irritating as the race for

And the title of this thread is "Annoyances" - well, this is a big one of mine.

All this coming from someone who is "in a state of confusion"

richard_noggin said:

90% of the human race because:

Most are too fat or lame to be alive. cheeburga_ron.gif

Too stupid to blow their own nose with out help. wave.gif

They are so far left or right that they are part of the problem. boxing_smiley.gif

The other 10% are only tolerable! rolleyes.gif

ahhh good ole jason b.

the_finger.gif