Report: U.S. Finds Missiles with Chemical Weapons

MtnGoat

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VEGGIE I SAW THAT AND FOR A SECOND THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT BRINGING THIS BACK UP.

UNTIL WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SEE IT WITHOUT THE CLOUD OF BUSH AND HIS ASSHOLE FRIENDS OBSCURING IT, THEN IT IS IN VALID IN MY EYES.

"YOU CAN TRUST A THEIF CUZ YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO STEAL. YOU CAN TRUST A MURDERER AS YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO KILL. BUT YOU CANNOT TRUST A LIAR, CUZ YOU DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING HE SAYS IS THE TRUTH."

Off_White said:

Oh, and to drag things back to the original topic here, the apparently non-existent smoking gun nerve gas missles, I think its time you own up and do what you wanted others to do MtnGoat. Here's your snack...

deadcrow.gif

does that crow have West Nile virus rolleyes.gif

Awww, Erik, I got a buddy sitting here reading this. He has been there in the past few months, and he is really happy to see you taking advantage of the freedom that he and his brothers and sisters in arms defended.

By the way don't introduce yourself as Erik if you see me climbing with someone you don't recognize, 'cause it may be him and I cannot take responsibility for your bodily damage. wave.gif

erik said:

VEGGIE I SAW THAT AND FOR A SECOND THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT BRINGING THIS BACK UP.

UNTIL WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SEE IT WITHOUT THE CLOUD OF BUSH AND HIS ASSHOLE FRIENDS OBSCURING IT, THEN IT IS IN VALID IN MY EYES.

"YOU CAN TRUST A THEIF CUZ YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO STEAL. YOU CAN TRUST A MURDERER AS YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO KILL. BUT YOU CANNOT TRUST A LIAR, CUZ YOU DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING HE SAYS IS THE TRUTH."

Truth is, Erik, that you (and others like you) won't believe anything even if they pull a lowboy trailer loaded with MIRV-tipped SCUDS into your part of the ghetto. At some point you may have to say to yourself, "Hey, these guys might actually have some hard evidence." However, that would mean you'd have to actually decide where you stand on something; that probably won't happen.

Greg_W saidTruth is, Erik, that you (and others like you) won't believe anything even if they pull a lowboy trailer loaded with MIRV-tipped SCUDS into your part of the ghetto. At some point you may have to say to yourself, "Hey, these guys might actually have some hard evidence." However, that would mean you'd have to actually decide where you stand on something; that probably won't happen.

kinda like the way the bush administration has decided to stand on a particular reason we invaded iraq? WMD? Liberate a repressed society? shhh....not oil or economics... Really doesn't matter....whatever the public opinion of the day is rolleyes.gif

If they paraded out WMD from the desert, i'd still question the motives of this war. Hopefully this will turn out to be a good thing for the Iraqi people no matter what ill conceived reason brought this about.

hey sisu...

since my brother was over there and i have talked at length with him about it and i since i am the the only person not to serve in the military (due to medical disqualification) i do not see your point.

and i am sure your friend is tough, but i will introduce myself as myself, since that is who i am. i stand behind what i say.

and you and greg didnt even answer my question, but instead tried to turn it back onto me, in an attempt to make me look like i am a bad person for questioning authority and the president bush and his asshole friends actions. how is that unamerican?

the right wingers are sooo quick to wave freedom and that people died for it. well no shit. he was called my grandfather in the Korean conflict. he was my uncle in vietnam. what is your point? that i do not understand what freedom consitutes? that shows your ignorance. maybe there are people out there that like to challenege what authority says and does in an effort to keep it from going rampart.

pathetic respones as i expected.

and greg, if they drove a lowboy trailer with a chemical tipped scud into my ghetto, then possibly i might see some sort of justification for bushes actions. but since they have yet to even prove the fact, i am still a skeptic. and since bush and ari fliescher stated that the reason for this conflict was to estinguish saddam because of his WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and they have to prove it. it leads to me to believe that he is the liar i knew he was.

Saddam probably did have some banned weapons somewhere, but I think Minx has a point here. Clearly the "weapons of mass destrucion" thing is a smokescreen intended to distract us from a discussion of why they went in and what we hope to accomplish there because nobody thinks that the Iraqui's were really going to send a chemical warhead to Jerusalem or Washington or wherever and there really isn't much chance they would have set up some moslem fundamentalists with these things either because they'd just as likely have been shot right back at Saddam himself. But our government presents all these things for political reasons quite apart from what is really happening -- look at how they went before the U.N. and claimed: Iraq can produce nuclear weapons in three months, or they purchased weapons grade plutonium from Africa, or they are importing aluminum tubes for production of fissionable material, or here is a picture of an active terrorist training camp or etc... In each case, the "evidence" was either false or exaggerated and while the Bush folks may not have been outright lying, they didn't bother to check it out very carefully either. Yes, they'll probably find something but what would that mean?

The real reason for war was cause Halliburton needed more work. I see they got a huge contract without even making a bid. Hmmm Dick Cheyney used to run Halliburton, I wonder if there's a connection?

And Fence Sitter look at the dates on some of the posts. If you weren't able to respond when it happened you're too late now. rolleyes.gif

erik said:

hey sisu...

since my brother was over there and i have talked at length with him about it and i since i am the the only person not to serve in the military (due to medical disqualification) i do not see your point.

and i am sure your friend is tough, but i will introduce myself as myself, since that is who i am. i stand behind what i say.

and you and greg didnt even answer my question, but instead tried to turn it back onto me, in an attempt to make me look like i am a bad person for questioning authority and the president bush and his asshole friends actions. how is that unamerican?

the right wingers are sooo quick to wave freedom and that people died for it. well no shit. he was called my grandfather in the Korean conflict. he was my uncle in vietnam. what is your point? that i do not understand what freedom consitutes? that shows your ignorance. maybe there are people out there that like to challenege what authority says and does in an effort to keep it from going rampart.

pathetic respones as i expected.

and greg, if they drove a lowboy trailer with a chemical tipped scud into my ghetto, then possibly i might see some sort of justification for bushes actions. but since they have yet to even prove the fact, i am still a skeptic. and since bush and ari fliescher stated that the reason for this conflict was to estinguish saddam because of his WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and they have to prove it. it leads to me to believe that he is the liar i knew he was.

cry.gifBetween you me and my bud we have KIA's , wounded in action, and thankfully no MIA's on all three sides. Have fun at the picnic Erik.

wave.gif

trask said:

AlpineK said:

The real reason for war was cause Halleberry needed more work.

I love Halle Berry. A fine ass and bodacious tatas. boobies.gif

Trask, you hopelessly shallow, deluded sexist pig. The western world has wrought its vile havoc in your mind, and poisoned the contents thereof. Those Coors billboards; they're lying to you, man.

WAKEUP!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5944-671612,00.html

America's weapons evidence flawed, say spies

From Tim Reid in Washington

THE continuing failure to find Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction has triggered a blame game in America’s intelligence agencies that erupted into public view yesterday.

As the hunt continues for Iraq’s alleged stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons — the main justification cited by President Bush for the war — carefully placed leaks revealed deep misgivings inside the CIA over intelligence used by the White House to make its case against Saddam.

Present and former CIA officials, quoted in The New York Times and The New Yorker magazine, claimed that a small number of powerful neo-conservative ideologues in the Pentagon were so determined to prove the existence of a banned weapons programme and links to al-Qaeda that they manipulated intelligence.