PM's aren't private

Scott_J

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is a defensive move you moron.

Wow, name callin. I'm trying to really be a better person lately and then I get let down by one of the biggies. boo hoo frown.gif

1st. That wasn't directed towards you.

2nd. Is posting slander about people on the internet part of your plan on becoming a better person. Just curious?

I would like point 2 cleared up. Who specifically did I just slander? No PM now Jon. By the way that lost pass word was probably last spring, right? Man you either have a great memory or you were sniffing around today in the history channel. hahahaha evils3d.gif

Yeah it is a defensive move you moron.

Wow, name callin. I'm trying to really be a better person lately and then I get let down by one of the biggies. boo hoo frown.gif

1st. That wasn't directed towards you.

2nd. Is posting slander about people on the internet part of your plan on becoming a better person. Just curious?

I would like point 2 cleared up. Who specifically did I just slander? No PM now Jon. By the way that lost pass word was probably last spring, right? Man you either have a great memory or you were sniffing around today in the history channel. hahahaha evils3d.gif

I think you started calling the name calling, even after we addressed the issue this morning. I do believe I am a member of the upper "crust" of cc.com, and since there are only two of us I'm going to stick up for both of us.

Yeah I've got a mean photographic memory, it was just an interesting request.

Anyways no hard feelings man, but I'm not going to bed until you return my PM. bigdrink.gif

at least some one has the balls to say when the shit stinks.

Hey Muffy/sk.....you wanna know what stinks? Your language. It has really deteriorated lately. Be different, show a little more class as you once did. Nuff said.

aloha, Dwayner

bite me. as my 4 year old would say " you are not the boss of me" tongue.gif

You are right. I am soo evil. I am a bad man, a bad person that is reading messages or something. Anything I say must be incorrect smirk.gif Let me check internet boxes to see if I am an evil person. I'll give a report shortly. I am so evil people dont beleive a word I say, it is all about lies and deception. bigdrink.gif

Don't forget about your evil little dog. evils3d.gif

Amber was friggin genius. I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone till the PM's were posted and I saw how many people fell for it. That cracked my shit up. rockband.gif

last night i stayed up until 2:30 am drinking franzia and reading pm's. it was a smashing good time. i'm going to publish a book called climbing cyber geeks gone wild with excerpts from private messages.

amber came over around 3am so i had to step away from the computer. she worked the unmentionables till the soft glow of the sun rose over the eastern horizon.

cantfocus.gif

you know what could fix this whole situation.... i could just disable PM's altogether! then there wouldn't be any potential for me to read them. i just might have to do this to weene myself from my new found addiction.