Hilleberg Rad vs Wal-Mart

johndavidjr

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has tried to refute this, nor even explicitly disagreed.

Its way more funny to watch you argue with yourself.

$20 doesn't even fill have a tank of gas

$20 barely covers three value meals at McD's

Anyone who is so cheap that they are willing to risk their life using piece of shit equipment in severe alpine conditions is a stupid mother fucker

Cascades in summer don't generally present "severe alpine conditions" that are a risk to life.

Where did you get this notion?

GM is what a select few, really elite people (Not Glen Beck) know as General Motors Corp.

The "dumbing down" I perceive here, is part of the point of my original post.

It's too easy to "con" people into magical thinking that sleeping out in summertime weather requires death-defying bravey and extremely expensive items that can protect you from "severe alpine conditions."

What you might ACTUALLY appreciate, among your frequent nightmares about death in your sleep in a pleasant summer night............. is a little bug netting and a waterproof canopy, along with minimal weight and bulk.

yOU COULD DIE USING THAT THING....are YOU STUPID???

But it could help in "severe alpine conditions" that threaten your very life....which is so typical in facing the terrible Cascades summer weather and costs more in bravery, and wages, than most people can afford.

Only the strong survive.....

GM is what a select few, really elite people (Not Glen Beck) know as General Motors Corp.

The "dumbing down" I perceive here, is part of the point of my original post.

It's too easy to "con" people into magical thinking that sleeping out in summertime weather requires death-defying bravey and extremely expensive items that can protect you from "severe alpine conditions."

What you might ACTUALLY appreciate, among your frequent nightmares about death in your sleep in a pleasant summer night............. is a little bug netting and a waterproof canopy, along with minimal weight and bulk.

please provide example...i don't see it...