The new rant:The utter trash here. Who are the rea

Cpt.Caveman

I've found lately that moderators such as: alex or mattp for instance like to uncaringly and disriminately eliminate my posts.

My response is that sometimes I can see why. ON the other hand I've seen other times when they erase only my comments and leave trash anyway.

Some people like DFA, sexual fagnutz, guest, attitude, or others roam freely with insulting and or inflammatory comments and rarely get edited\censored.

What a bunch of fagnutz moderators we must have as a whole.

End of facts.

Here's a simple example http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=126087&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1day&Main=125175&Search=true#Post126087

Later on.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen to first amendment, taught this was American website?

Its a good question Harry. The answer is that websites tend to be private property, not public, so you really have no first amendment rights here, anymore than you can go inside a mall and say or protest about anything you want. I suggest re-reading the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered on this site. Rest assured though, unlike in your homeland, nothing you say here will result in an extended stay in Drapchi prison.

Ray, sans the gratuitious insults, you've posed a good question. What are the guidelines for conduct and moderation in the various forums here? I suggest we hold that thought until everyone is back from playing on this lovely weekend and is back at work so they can participate in the discussion.

Addendum: Sorry Harry, didn't you used to be Chinese? Ah well, change Drapchi to Taejon Prison.

Edited by Off_White

Ray, if it makes you feel any better (oh, wait, you don't care, but whatever), the Doctor's thread with the poll about your autosig also got deleted, after he posted the "Follow Your Leader" graphic, which implied that you were a Nazi and should kill yourself. This was obviously grossly insensitive and crude enough to get yanked. So, maybe if we just stick to treating each other like yesterday's dog shit instead of threatening or suggesting that each of us die, we can keep Itchy-and-Scratchying with impunity.

Just a thought.

Some people like DFA, sexual fagnutz, guest, attitude, or others roam freely with insulting and or inflammatory comments and rarely get edited\censored.

I've done quite well in leaving you alone, Caveman, but I see that you can't play the same game (sexual fagnutz?). You start feeling better, a bit cocky again, and then boom: You start slipping up, throwing in personal commentary about me, little asides, until your next public humiliation. What gives? Why don't you simply cease and desist with the personal invectives towards me? I don't care too much about your tirades towards others, except when you start threatening violence, but when you direct them towards me, you've made it more personal (considering the hostile tone you usually adopt), and it gets a little tiring. Just lay off a bit, and maybe we'll even be civil to each other at the next pub club- if I happen to make it.

I don't really care to get in this arguement, but I will say this. There are people here who I consider friends. Sometimes they post stuff that is really insulting and/or doesn't belong here. It puts me in a tough spot. I know there are others that are in the same shoes. Problem is that you have no idea who erased your stuff, you can make assumptions from the who's online but you really don't know, and just because one person did doesn't mean someone else wouldn't do the same thing. You also don't know about other people's posts being erased unless you see it done or they tell you. Basically don't get too bent out of shape.

End of facts. bigdrink.gif

On the same topic how come Timmy has 4 stars and Jon only has 3. Why haven't the Admins locked themselves in at 3 stars. Do they feel like they would rather be awarded the BADGE OF THE COMMON MAN namely 2 stars, by their peers, as a recognition for their service to the PNW sprayer community or what?