Personality Matters

RobBob

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New on the bestseller list

SISU: the sequel to Sybil

Naw, just joking. Your friends and family would let you know if you had some personality disorder, not some self administered test you might find in Vanity Fair. Its essentially just a fun parlor game.

It does seem like a certain percentage of psychologists/psychiatrists/therapists are good candidates to be patients. I've always assumed that its the same sort thing like firebugs becoming firemen, and we've all encountered cops who didn't take that job because they wanted to be public servants. How many marriage counselors are divorced? I was just at a conference that had several failed contractors giving talks on how to run your business. hahaha.gif

from my experience and from what I have learned... you can not possibly counsle some one if you have no idea what they are going threw. It is a good thing that most counslers have been threw counseling... as a matter of fact it is an intensive and required part of most Masters programs

Okay, here's how they stack up so far:

INTJ 24% (5)

INTP 19% (4)

ENFP 14% (3)

ISTJ 9.5% (2)

ISFJ 9.5% (2)

ENTJ 9.5% (2)

ENTP 9.5% (2)

INFP 5% (1)

21 is admittedly a very small sample size. No words of wisdom or analysis, since I am not a shrink, or psychologist, or anything of the like. But I have to believe that this sport (or maybe this site) draws certain profiles of people to it. That's a heck of a lot of INTJ's in one place. I actually thought there would be a lot of ISTP's, who supposedly are the wide-open individual-sports types, but this threw that theory out the window. Anyhoo, all in fun. cantfocus.gif

from my experience and from what I have learned... you can not possibly counsle some one if you have no idea what they are going threw. It is a good thing that most counslers have been threw counseling...

So what she is saying is that one day she will be the world's best spelling teacher. laugh.gifwink.gif