• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
minx

Where are they now??

BUG?
Seems he announced his departure a couple years ago after getting his feathers ruffled one too many times. I bet he still lurks now and then, though.

BUG?
Seems he announced his departure a couple years ago after getting his feathers ruffled one too many times. I bet he still lurks now and then, though.
Looks like 5K beat me to it. I'm not sure if being "the Sally Fields of cc.com" is a good thing, however???

How about colin. He's not posting much so he must not be doing much. :lmao:

And Dru. 5 million posts and then "disappeared"

Edited by matt_warfield

Seems the Dawg has been gone a while too. How can I gets me a Care Bear?

Dawg has been long pissed at how many people on this site have clipped or even seen a bolt and has probably opted out. Just my opinion.

he had some sorta amusing exit a few months ago it seems and bade his adieu - for sure, i'd googlify the thread if only i truly gave less of a phuck - verily, i think he thought himself vilified and also too oft the object of vulgar abuse :)

I was reading a Nat Geo article and there was a bit in there about how the Dawg found Hatshepsut but didn't know it was she. Talk about thread necrophilia.

second try for thelawgoddess

Living on the east coast with a law license.

Well that would be a Juris Doctor. Good for her. At least she wasn't faking it on this site.

he had some sorta amusing exit a few months ago it seems and bade his adieu - for sure, i'd googlify the thread if only i truly gave less of a phuck - verily, i think he thought himself vilified and also too oft the object of vulgar abuse :)

Vilified by the one who vilified plenty. The vulgarity was up to us regulars who recognize that bolts in the world of climbing and chaos may be a tempest in a teapot.

where is Fairweather?

You and TTK were finally successful in driving him away.

Fairweather still lurks here. I think he recently posted in the Austin Post thread.

where is Fairweather?

You and TTK were finally successful in driving him away.

Fairweather still lurks here. I think he recently posted in the Austin Post thread.

One post in over 10 months barely qualifies as "occasionally"