RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that Bill.

I found the article to be rather eye opening. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm surprised that this hasn't been more widely reported. Actually, I'm not.

Lol, Israel hates us because Obama is gonna tell everyone the 9/11 secret (that it was a mossad operation)? THAT'S what you found "eye opening"? Even bill was making fun of it -- Man you're easy :lmao:

Scott. Answer this please.

So I dont agree with the story provided by the government investigation on who committed this horrible crime. How does that equate to me pissing on the graves of those fallen that day? Am I supposed to bend over and take what ever is told to me about that day?

You still have not answered my questions. What about the tapes of the plane hitting the pentagon....why the need to confiscate?

Whether you "agree" with the information provided by the government or not, well suffice it to say that few others than yourself care about whether you "agree" or not.

But are you offering up an alternate "story"? What is your evidence and who are you incriminating? To just throw around wild theories because the government hasn't met your demands for evidence is stupid and irresponsible. There is nothing wrong with skeptical, but when you start assigning blame you better have evidence.

For some people that day and those events hold a lot of weight, and to have some asshat throwing around crazy conspiracy theories gets them riled up. Sort of like how Jews don't take kindly to those who deny that the Holocaust ever happened.

There are plenty of things that happen in the government that they don't feel the need to inform Kevbone about. This is apparently one of them.

Oh yeah right....like building 7 coming down just like a controlled demo and did not even get hit by a plane is not a (as you put it) "crazy idea".

I simply want answers like millions of Americans. Apparently you are fine with the answer you got. I am not. And because I am not....I am in no way pissing in the graves of the fallen. I call your bullshit.

What bullshit exactly are you calling? Actually asking for a little proof is bullshit? Oh and I guarantee that millions of Americans are not dying to have answers about your Art Bell conspiracy hour. Yes, I do think you should continue to question. I have my own questions like: How is it that you are still alive? How have you not drown in a rainstorm like a turkey? Could it be that your continued existence is proof positive that natural selection does not work?

At any rate, continuing this conversion would just be a continued battle of wits against an unarmed person, so I shall cease. Its the only plausible explanation.

Here are a few other things that may shock you: the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa...they are all a part of this secret government plot. Have you seen them lately? No! Proof positive that they were involved in covering up things.

Scott. Answer this please.

So I dont agree with the story provided by the government investigation on who committed this horrible crime. How does that equate to me pissing on the graves of those fallen that day? Am I supposed to bend over and take what ever is told to me about that day?

You still have not answered my questions. What about the tapes of the plane hitting the pentagon....why the need to confiscate?

Actually, I have Kev. As regards to the tape "confiscation" I am sure it had to do with the investigation and also was part of security protocols to keep secret the building security as well as the TTPs of the first responders the pentagon has.

Only a couple hundred people likely know these answers and you are probably one of the least likely to know.

Your ideas about this conspiracy are akin to theists "proving" God's existence due the lack of proof to the contrary.

As I said before, the onus is on you...

I simply want answers like millions of Americans. Apparently you are fine with the answer you got. I am not.

I think that is what Einstein said right before he made up a completely illegitimate and fabricated theory of relativity; devoid of facts, logic and evidence.

Oh wait, he had that shit.

You don't.