June

mountainsandsound

What is the deal? Are you really going to do the whole June-uary thing again this year? You just started and so far I don't like what I've seen. Your forecast doesn't look so hot either. Are you on strike? Jealous of May? WTF?! Been here most of my life. I'm used to shit weather, that is what makes it the evergreen state, but you really should give us just a little taste of summer. I'd like to climb a couple volcanoes this month, but you keep dumping snow above 5,000 ft. and I don't ski. I'd like to do some cragging, but when you moisten the rock it makes it difficult. We got so screwed over with La Nina last year, please shape up and deliver.

Edited by Nater

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...........I'd like to climb a couple volcanoes this month, but you keep dumping snow above 5,000 ft. and I don't ski.

And there lies the problem. Why would you tromp up those boring slogs sans boards??

...........I'd like to climb a couple volcanoes this month, but you keep dumping snow above 5,000 ft. and I don't ski.

And there lies the problem. Why would you tromp up those boring slogs sans boards??

Working on it. Eyeballing the Silvretta 500s. If I came home with more gear a certain someone in my life would be further irritated. Choosing my battles carefully.

Working on it. Eyeballing the Silvretta 500s. If I came home with more gear a certain someone in my life would be further irritated. Choosing my battles carefully.

You can keep some shit in my basement. She'll never know.