I WANT TA BE FRED!!!

billcoe

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, get out much? I mean, it's a neat photo, but I think you're cumming in your pants a little too hard about this. Indescribable? He didn't get to fuck them afterwards, you know.

I'll excuse your words as you're still young. LOL. We all know it's a posed studio shot with most likely paid models. Who would be stupid enough to be wearing a helmet in a hot studio you might also ask Rob. Duh. Please. It's quintessential Becky.

You guys check out the rest of this fellas photography?! Woot! It's all stellar world class stuff. Even the B & W in the still gallery portraits. Wow! The guys worst pic might be a 9 on the scale of 1-10.

Really?? That photo is sad on a lot of levels. :noway: Would have been a way cooler shot if he was standing there with a couple of young climbers that he inspired, without the grab-ass.

:tdown: Nah. Disagree. That photo is awesome on many many levels.

Technically it may be perfect. Crisp and clear. It just pops out at you. It's art and humor on many levels. Becky has a reputation as a skirt chaser, it's the way he's always been. For myself, I do see myself cringing when I see and old guy and a young girl appearing sexual to each other in public, its because that's society pressing their mores onto me, or like 2 unattractive women kissing each other in public. Same same. However, there is really nothing wrong with someone having sex and being a sexual being in my opinion. Old-young or old ugly woman and old ugly woman as a couple as long as it's consensual, at least they have someone and are not alone and lonely. That's one more reason why the shot is so awesome. It challenges our preconceived notions.

I am not ageist, so the old/young doesn't bother me one bit. If Becky was as scantly clad and being groped, I guess it would be okay. But then I doubt you would like it as much. As-is, the picture clearly shows the man as powerful and the women as weak.

Really?? That photo is sad on a lot of levels. :noway: Would have been a way cooler shot if he was standing there with a couple of young climbers that he inspired, without the grab-ass.

Becky has a reputation as a skirt chaser, it's the way he's always been. ...at least they have someone and are not alone and lonely. That's one more reason why the shot is so awesome.

But why glorify him for being a skirt chaser? Do you guys really envy the life he has now? Like Rob said, it's not like he went home with them afterwards. I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I think the photo makes him look lonely and pathetic.

If he were posing there with a couple of hot climbers, at least it would allude to the more meaningful aspects of his legacy.

Great portraits. Love the Over The Top thing.

Extra Gold Stars for the Catholic school girl unies. And the tux.

Fred's still out there tearing it up when most people are not just sad and lonely, but dead, too. Apparently, his quick, self deprecating and irreverent wit doesn't quite hit the mark with everyone....thank God. But speculating that he somehow regrets his singularly unique path in life?

Ludicrous.

When you've accomplished what he has, you'll be in a sound position to judge...yourself, not anyone else.

Have you MET Fred? Apparently not; this is the type of activity I remember most. That, and couch surfing.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically it may be perfect. Crisp and clear.

Wow, he focused the camera and applied 100-years' worth of studio lighting knowlege - so perfect.

It just pops out at you. It's art and humor on many levels.

Like this?

Becky has a reputation as a skirt chaser, it's the way he's always been. For myself, I do see myself cringing when I see and old guy and a young girl appearing sexual to each other in public, its because that's society pressing their mores onto me, or like 2 unattractive women kissing each other in public. Same same. However, there is really nothing wrong with someone having sex and being a sexual being in my opinion. Old-young or old ugly woman and old ugly woman as a couple as long as it's consensual, at least they have someone and are not alone and lonely. That's one more reason why the shot is so awesome. It challenges our preconceived notions.

What a bunch of pseudo old-man-empowerment nonsense. The juxtaposition of old men with young hot girls in our society has more to do with money, power, and paternalism than anything else. You have a daughter don't you? If you enjoy this photo because you relate to it's horny-old-man asthetic, than by all means enjoy, but don't try to sugar coat it with your lame attempts at intellectualism.

And lest you think I'm some kind of bleeding-heart politically-correct wingnut, I'm just as likely to objectify women as the next guy, I just don't pretend it's about "empowerment" - because it's entirely the opposite.

Edited by E-rock