100 Days 100 Miles 100 Climbs!!!!

Corduroy Man

Congratulations on the happy finish Scott. I saw it hit the front page of the outdoor section of the Sunday newpaper! Nice shot of the Mystic route too.

I mentioned this to my business partner and received this in reply via email:

"Hi All,

I've decided to make it a goal to play 100 different 18 hole golf courses in 100 days and am looking to all of you to support my effort to achieve this lofty goal. Your donation of $100, $500, or even $1000 will help defray expected costs including greens fees, travel, hotel, beer, food, etc. Hopefully the The Oregonian and "All Things Considered" will recognize the value in helping me achieve this worthy goal and chip in to help, but I am still counting on you all to also help so that I can drink good beer instead of piss water, stay in five star hotels instead of the back seat of my car, eat nice $30 ribeyes instead of Taco Bell, and of course play at championship course such as Bandon Dunes and Pebble Beach instead of swamps like Meriweather and Heron Lakes.

Please send your check or money orders to me directly so I can get started on this Journey of Enlightenment as soon as possible. In fact, if I raise enough money I may even be able to fly first class to such classic golf destinations as Hilton Head and Myrtle Creek. And, as a token of my appreciation for your generous contributions, your donation will earn you the right to follow my every round on my personal "golfnut" blog and or my daily tweets on your very own personalized twitter account.

Thanks again for all of your support and looking forward to receiving your donations very soon.

Kaveman

:lmao: Cracked me up, no disrespect meant Scott, congrats again!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff.

Good god....I cant believe there are people out there who are hating on Scott. I wish I could have gone climbing for 100 days and done 100 climbs. Where are all the republicans when you need them? Trying to make money off your passion for climbing....its called capitalism.

You go Plaidman. I got your back!

Good stuff.

Good god....I cant believe there are people out there who are hating on Scott. I wish I could have gone climbing for 100 days and done 100 climbs. Where are all the republicans when you need them? Trying to make money off your passion for climbing....its called capitalism.

You go Plaidman. I got your back!

indeed, like shit'n'on a kitten!

Are there 100? And are they with 100 miles of each other?

But seriously. Did you know that Larch Mountain was a volcano. It has a crater on it. Wow! There are still things I didn't know about the Gorge. More stuff to explore. Like Silver Star Mountain. I am going up to explore that area on skis. Should be interesting.