100 Days 100 Miles 100 Climbs!!!!

Corduroy Man

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ivan

It was dry stone at Windsurfer in the sun, but Crusing was still wet. The east wind was whistling hard, keeping it chilly. With the rain yesterday and last night, looks like a week of wet. So we better score those dry days when we have a chance or we'll be back to aid climbing before we know it, %*($*(&!

Did you do a lap or two?

hey Ivan

It was dry stone at Windsurfer in the sun, but Crusing was still wet. The east wind was whistling hard, keeping it chilly. With the rain yesterday and last night, looks like a week of wet. So we better score those dry days when we have a chance or we'll be back to aid climbing before we know it, %*($*(&!

Did you do a lap or two?

two laps - corner/treats/uprising and crusing/corner/youngwarriors - only a little wet on the ramp pitch - cool and calm :)

• 4 weeks later...

I call Kyle "Silverman" and I have pretty much since i met him. geoff has always been "counselor" to me, or geoff, but i never use "Silverman" to address him - just kyle. i think geoff might call kyle "junior" but one would have to ask geoff to confirm this.

since i'm on the topic, here's a few more - for those on cc.com i will address them by their avatars:

ivan - "white boy"

timetraveller - "steve-o"

miker - "mikeerrr" (roll those Rs)

Denali Dave - "DD" (although he is rarely, if ever, that!)

112 - (formerly)"WallaWallaKen"

LuckyLarry - "Lash"

King Beatard - "Adumb"

pink - "Mr. Pink"

Jim O - "Jim"

jeff thomas - "JT"

billcoe - "billy badass"(never to his face) or "billcoe"(rhymes with Wilco)

DaveLeo - "Dave with no name"

kevbone - just add an "r"

Adam B - "Dr. Gonzo"

Pacman - "steve-o the 2nd"

Dan C - "sporto"

Justinp - "JP"

and of course:

plaidman - "scotch petershun"

you done jensen's plaid? setting up a convoy of white boys to make a congo line up that bitch on saturday. might have time to throw another exotic route like flying swallow into the mix.

I have to work on Saturday. I was thinking of Ozone on Sunday for the sake of getting a bunch of climbs done there.

you done jensen's plaid? setting up a convoy of white boys to make a congo line up that bitch on saturday. might have time to throw another exotic route like flying swallow into the mix.

I have to work on Saturday. I was thinking of Ozone on Sunday for the sake of getting a bunch of climbs done there.

dood, if you haven't done "go back to the gym" on the bat wall, there's a fun aid-route! bring yer rurps n' birdbeaks n' shorty knifeblades :)

a fun aid-route!

To each his own....but I usually don't put fun and aid-route in the same sentence.

this looks pretty boring, right? :P

tangerine9994.jpgtangerine9996.jpg

shiiiit, kev, you'd dig it the most - w/ a fine portable stereo you could spend the whole belay session rocking out to 5150! :)

a fun aid-route!

To each his own....but I usually don't put fun and aid-route in the same sentence.

this looks pretty boring, right? :P

tangerine9994.jpgtangerine9996.jpg

shiiiit, kev, you'd dig it the most - w/ a fine portable stereo you could spend the whole belay session rocking out to 5150! :)

Who said anything about boring? I said fun.....although long belays can be boring.

I would prefer to free climb any day of the week over aid climbing with aiders.....but that is just me....and I dont like big air, which is why I have no desire to climb el cap. To each his own.