Republican debates

j_b

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is twatface misogynistic?

If I say someone has a horseface, that doesn't mean I don't like horses.

Why, it's part of the kindler, gentler cc.com... didn't you get the memo? Why do you hate women, Rob?

Apparently someone isn't getting any, but I'm not sure which one of you it is!

How is twatface misogynistic?

If I say someone has a horseface, that doesn't mean I don't like horses.

Why, it's part of the kindler, gentler cc.com... didn't you get the memo? Why do you hate women, Rob?

Apparently someone isn't getting any, but I'm not sure which one of you it is!

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1012166/1

Debate 4: audience boos soldier serving in Asscrackistan because he's gay.

If anyone of those GOP candidates were a man, they'd have stood up for him against the throngs of crazy, inbred florida republicans that were booing him. Of course, they chose to ignore it, instead.

Also, I was fascinated to watch Santorum try to explain how the repeal of DADT is akin to giving gays "special privileges."

What a twatface.

I agree. Santorum lost all my respect (which was little to begin with) when he spouted off against this solder.

I was coming back from Atlanta via Denver last night and got to watch alot of the debate on the plane. What a bunch of losers. Especially Parry and Romney. Those two are the poster child's for how not to act in a presidential debate. They guy on the far left (no pun intended) spoke some truth about balancing the budget. So far out of all of them......Ron Paul is the most level headed IMO.

Ron Paul is as much a nut job as the other two. Huntsman could be Obama but there's no way he'd beat Perry or Romney in the primaries.

Who cares about any of these tools?

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

I'd take four more years of Obama over Perry or Romney IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT.

Ron Paul is as much a nut job as the other two. Huntsman could be Obama but there's no way he'd beat Perry or Romney in the primaries.

Who cares about any of these tools?

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Exactly! That's what I'm saying! wOOt!

I was coming back from Atlanta via Denver last night and got to watch alot of the debate on the plane. What a bunch of losers. Especially Parry and Romney. Those two are the poster child's for how not to act in a presidential debate. They guy on the far left (no pun intended) spoke some truth about balancing the budget. So far out of all of them......Ron Paul is the most level headed IMO.

Fuck yeah, Ron Paul! Fucking retard said people who don't have health insurance should be left on the street to die. Spoken like a true MD, I am sure his idol is Dr Mengele.

The whole debate it's some sort of cerebral midget wrestling.

Obama, Perry and Romney are the same. There agenda is the same. Obama is only SLIGHTLY different than Bush was. Get it. It is all a game.

You're a fool. Obama isn't great, but he's a long way from Bush. Do you even remember Bush? God damn, you're like the 5th person I've heard say fucking bullshit like this, you guys have a short fucking memory.

Obama can lick my ass, but he's no Bush.

haha, that's kind of funny.