kashmir

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

So wankmachine was like:
What do you think Einstein? Like Jonny Rizzo said: "get of them drugs, it's fucking up your brain son".

Funny thing. The climbing community in Portland ain't that big. The number of climbers in Portland who climb extremely hard is smaller still. Now, we'll assume that anyone who sprays about how hard they climb as loud as you do must have the tick list to back it up, so we'll assume you must climb at least hard 5.13 to put you in such a position as to feel that you can talk so much shit. But the Doctor hasn't met a single member of Portland's climbing community, nor even heard of any PDX climbers who was an asshole of the magnitude that you clearly are.

So, this means that you must either be totally full of shit (which seems so unlikely, given your personality, or lack thereof), or you must be real easy to find at the crags: "HEY! I CLIMB 5.14! WHICH ONE OF YOU PISSANT COCKSUCKERS WANTS TO BELAY ME WHILE I POSE FOR SPONSOR PHOTOS ON SCARFACE? OH, AND I NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD MY DOWN JACKET SO IT DOESN'T GET DIRTY!" After which you can be found crying alone in your car, jacking off over your signed picture of Joe Brooks.

[ 09-04-2002, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

quote:

Originally posted by tsk tsk tsk:

my (conspiracy) theory is that he put Portland in his profile to throw the mods off of the fact that he's actually from Bellingham...thus his territorial interest in Horn Lake access on the other thread.

Figures he'd do that. Your theory fits nicely in with DFA's theory that he's full of shit.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

quote:

So wankmachine was like:
What do you think Einstein? Like Jonny Rizzo said: "get of them drugs, it's fucking up your brain son".

Funny thing. The climbing community in Portland ain't that big. The number of climbers in Portland who climb extremely hard is smaller still. Now, we'll assume that anyone who sprays about how hard they climb as loud as you do must have the tick list to back it up, so we'll assume you must climb at least hard 5.13 to put you in such a position as to feel that you can talk so much shit. But the Doctor hasn't met a single member of Portland's climbing community, nor even heard of any PDX climbers who was an asshole of the magnitude that you clearly are.

So, this means that you must either be totally full of shit (which seems
so
unlikely, given your personality, or lack thereof), or you must be real easy to find at the crags: "HEY! I CLIMB 5.14! WHICH ONE OF YOU PISSANT COCKSUCKERS WANTS TO BELAY ME WHILE I POSE FOR SPONSOR PHOTOS ON SCARFACE? OH, AND I NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD MY DOWN JACKET SO IT DOESN'T GET DIRTY!" After which you can be found crying alone in your car, jacking off over your signed picture of Joe Brooks.

So this is how you spend your free time. You describe this with such a detail, I am 100% sure you are talking from your own experience. But please save us all the spicy details of your homo life-style. After all- do we need to know you choke your chicken to the pictures of Joe?

quote:

Originally posted by climbmachine:

I am out, feel free to post any bullshit, this site has no legit content and is full of crap. I am not surprised we can't keep areas open since a climbing community is over-run by idiots like yourself. This is a pure crap![/QB]

I thought you were going home, wanker! stickin around for a little more rejection?

hey moron, pretty good twist. this is spray. so what? are you such a loser? do you post here so you can feel accepted? Rejection my ass. The other thred was legit. you go to Horn Lake and you might fuck it up for everyone else in the future. Happened in your back yard with the Caves near Bend. This is spray. Start to think you moron.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

he won't take pm's. I tried to pm him a bm.
[big Grin]

trask, just a little light bulb poped over my head and i realized something. on your little pic you look like you're ready to swolow a big sulty syrup load. is this how you make your maney? [Moon][Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

. . . But the Doctor hasn't met a single member of Portland's climbing community, nor even heard of any PDX climbers who was an asshole of the magnitude that you clearly are. . .

One local climber clearly comes to mind that fits into this category but I don't think this is him as he is on the road right now, and has a girlfriend. Two obvious inconsistencies with the present antagonist.

By the way, DFA I dig your inventive style.