NW Hikers.net tells it like it is...

allthumbs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As "Pappy" says:

Absolutely. Lessons to be learned by any one willing to learn. I find lots of good "beta" over there, but the NOISE you have to listen to almost makes it unbearable sometimes. It seems fitting that one of their own got in public trouble given the constant be-littling of the Mountaineers (I am not a menber), posers, gapers and anyone that doesn't climb 5.10 right off the couch, by so many of them.

Shoot, I guess these folks have never hung out with a fractious bunch of climbers. All that noise just sounds like love to me.

But then again, I kinda like it down in the mosh pit [rockband]

Lambone, you've single handedly belittled everyone in the climbing community, everyone in the hiking community, everyone in Seattle/Tacoma and many outlying areas. You've talked smack and fired golden beebees. You're a total wanker and pain in the ass. You're universally scorned and mocked. And if that isn't enough, your old lady tells me your feet stink and you have a small dick. Probably best to just off yourself, because you really are a nerd.

Your pal, trask [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

Shoot, I guess these folks have never hung out with a fractious bunch of climbers. All that noise just sounds like love to me.

But then again, I kinda like it down in the mosh pit
[rockband]

amen, Off White. Bring the noise.

[rockband][rockband]

Off White = Chuck D? Chuck D is certainly off-white.

I dunno, Greg, I was going to say "oh my heck, those NW Hikers sure are polite folks." You can bet they carry salami, not horsecock.

[Wazzup]

I must admit that I am unable to actually *carry* my horsecock. It usually ends up dragging in the snow behind me. Curiously, Dwayner is often seen skulking in the talus nearby, muttering something about "Big Lou" and panting heavily. [Razz]

[ 08-06-2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: slothrop ]

Too funny - is this the best spray you can come up with? [laf]

Lambone, I'm sure Trask will be the first one in line waiting to pucker up. He considers us gay -- so I'm assuming he also goes by the alias 'jad' when frequenting gay bars.

In any case, thanks for the exposure. We've only been around a little over 7 months and the feedback from most of our users has been to focus on a different format than what you have here. For the record, I personally don't have any problems with cc.com and judging by the amount of activity here it seems to work for a lot of people - kudos to those who made it what it is. -

Tom - nwhikers.net