i hate minivans

gapertimmy

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

(clip) And I have to be nice to them so they will let there rude fat stupid kids (clip)

What the hell is up with the kids of today [Eek!] Just seeing most of them out there makes me never want to have kids just so I don't have to deal with them. My neighbor has one that has got to be the most annoying 10 or so year old on the planet - he is fat, has an attitude, whines and cries all the time, yells, AARRGGHH [Mad][Mad]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Okay so here is the REAL scoop all you lame ass not knowing pansies. I am a mom... I have to go to soccer games cart kids get groceries and be polite to all those cell phone toting suv mini van driving sun glass wearing starbucs drinking fucking bippy tarts
[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]
And I have to be nice to them so they will let there rude fat stupid kids play with my little angels
[Mad][Mad]
YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE RAGE!!!!!!

You sound like all the jealous, catty bitches that inhabit this world. What happened to the zen, live-and-let-live SK? Issues?

Yuppie moms chafe my ass [Mad] About the only thing in the world that realy irks me [Mad] If I could avoid the whole scene and not deal with them I would not be so mad. BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM ALL THE TIME> yes I do have issues. [Wink] and I am not catty, just calling bull-shit when I see it [big Grin]

I constantly remind my self that I am cooler because I would rather rock climb than go to the gap [Razz]

what's the movie where some homeboy goes postal in LA, and takes his baseball bat and brings justice to all?

anyway, thats gonna be sk in eugene. she's gonna revolt against all yuppy scum mom in the willamette valley, grab an ice tool and do some damage.

anger is a gift [Mad]

[ 08-02-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: gapertimmy ]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Sounds like you've bought into the liberal scheme of class-envy, Allison, way to go.
[Roll Eyes]

I think class envy might be stretching it ever so slightly, Mr. NRA. I'd characterize it as 'ground-clearance envy', and it seems to run rampant among the outdoors set, especially us Subaru drivers. I swear, great cars, not enough ground clearance! Dang!

And FWIW I wasn't suggesting that minivans and SUVs are manufactured the same way, heck I'm no gearhead, it was more about social commentary. Maybe you missed the nuance.

Setup: You are driving down a narrow logging road in your BF F250 longbed (cans in the back for effect) after a good days climb. Out of nowhere a Caravan pulls in front of you. You can either drive off the road and save the mini-van or smash it.

Here's the question: Do you want cheese with your burger when you get back to Dick's? [chubit]