i hate minivans

gapertimmy

visiting seatown this week reminded me how much i fucking hate mini vans, with dem grocery gettin soccer moms chatting on cell phones and thinkn they own the road

to all you minivan rollin jackasses [Moon]

the road rage returns quickly

TIMMAY

i need to get back to WT land

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This beast reaches it's pinnacle of evolution in the Range Rover driver soccer mom. Minivan matriarch w/ sparkling-clean rhino bar and V8 4WD power! Is there some pre-req. for wearing sunglasses, blouse and sun hat, accessorized w/ cell phone? [Mad]

[Roll Eyes]

well i'm one of the worst climbers in the state, and I dont' own a mini van.... so if i understand correctly... should I buy one and become a true hard man?

ps.. i knew this troll would bring out a few closet mini van lovers [Razz]

[ 08-02-2002, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: gapertimmy ]

go buy some fresh lettuce and chardonnay for the sushi tonight and get me a starbucks latte while parked in the compact spot jackass. isn't oprah on yet? wait let me ring up my fellow power walkers to find out, while I try to merge onto I-5 [laf][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

[Roll Eyes]

I dont' own a mini van.... so if i understand correctly... should I buy one and become a true hard man?

[Razz]

I can't promise that owning a minivan will impact your climbing skills, but they're great for cruising for "MILTFS" in the Walmart parking lot. Driving a minivan is a sign of maturity; it makes a statement about your priorities, let's the ladies know that you care about children. Nine times out of ten, that'll get a single mom all hot and bothered!

I wish I had a minivan like that. It would be very useful (i.e. not completely unnecessary) for all the jobs involved in carting kids and their logistical support about.

I also wish I could afford a big 'ol honkin' SUV and the gas it would guzzle. I would be using it exactly because it is HUGE and the m*v is very large. When one of you climbing hippie types are driving down the road out of your mind on whatever drug is fashionable with the gen-X'rs nowadays, and you run the red light cause you're damn thumpin' stereo is so loud it's jigglin' your eyeballs, and you run into my big honkin' SUV, it'll be just like some distant war in Uganda. My kids would be unharmed by your stupidity. It would be inconsequential. I would just call Erik and his fellow republicans and get my fellow rate-payers to pay for buffing out the scratch.

I wish. I wish. Only in my dreams. [Frown]

ChucK, your avatar looks like my toddler when she has to go to the bathroom. [laf]

Minivans, suck. You would think that soccermoms would drive carefully with their precious cargo (i.e., children); they're f'ing maniacs. The only SUV's that make me laugh are the Lexus and Range Rovers with all the brush and light guards on them. What a fucking joke.

Greg W

Chevy Truck Driver, yeah.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

The only SUV's that make me laugh are the Lexus and Range Rovers with all the brush and light guards on them.

You forgot the lightbar rack. How else do you skin your big game? By Zipka? What a pansy.

Okay so here is the REAL scoop all you lame ass not knowing pansies. I am a mom... I have to go to soccer games cart kids get groceries and be polite to all those cell phone toting suv mini van driving sun glass wearing starbucs drinking fucking bippy tarts [Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad] And I have to be nice to them so they will let there rude fat stupid kids play with my little angels [Mad][Mad] YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE RAGE!!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

SUVs are pretty much just minivans with better outfits. I hate those people too, and not just because I could make better use of all of that wasted ground clearance.
[Mad]

This is not necessarily so; most SUV's are built on a related truck chassis, making them more safe in a collision than a minivan which is basically built on an outgrowth of the unibody car "frame." (whew, that was a long-ass sentence.) Sounds like you've bought into the liberal scheme of class-envy, Allison, way to go. [Roll Eyes]

Greg W