FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if al qaeda confirming his death will be enough proof for you.

considering Al CIAduh was originally started by the CIA?

So what do we have here?

a) Bin Laden's wife admits he was in the house

according to the Orwell TV? Got any video evidence? Is coercion a possibility?

b) his daughter witnesses his killing

according to the Orwell TV? Got any video evidence? Is coercion a possibility?

c) the U.S. President and major military officers say they've seen the body or photos
LOLZ!! The warmongers will say anything to continue their highly lucrative endeavor.

d) if he isn't dead, it would be easy to disprove their stories
In case you're not paying attention, the argument is that he was already dead.

e) burned out helicopter in the grounds of a secret compound
???? Proves absolutely nothing

f) Pakistani military confirms a battle took place

Battles have been taking place for more than a decade now, proves absolutely nothing for your "argument"

g) U.S. military is capable of doing what they claim
Capacity to act means the act certainly occurred? Just trying to follow your "logic" here. Besides they are not capable of killing someone who already died in 2001.

h) our enemy confirms his death
Repeat, Al CIAduh is a fabrication of the CIA.

And yet, somehow, believing all of this means that I'm willing to "accept ANY story from my government" without "even questioning."
90% of the populace gets their "news" from the wholly corporate owned television. That assumes 90% don't question even when there is no hard evidence.

ANd what data do we have supporting the "it's a hoax" camp? The U.S. government killed a bunch of native americans once?
That's called a "straw man" argument. What we have supporting it's a hoax are two very easily proved fake videos of "bin laden". What we have is hard evidence of a long history of the government lying to the public to foment war.

:lmao:

Buckaroo, the new kevbone? Stay tuned!

come at me bro. If you are arguing the warmonger government's position all you have is ad hominem.

There is something called in layman's terms, "hard evidence". The White House in this case has presented ZERO hard evidence, when if the story was true it would be very easy to present hard evidence. The very fact they have presented none is damning in and of itself.

I started to read this thread with four new pages. After 1.5 pages I decided the rest was a bunch of bullshit spray wankering.

Osama is Dead(Period)

The argument is that he was already dead. They have been keeping him alive since 2001 because he was their Emanuel Goldstien.

I guess Obama thought he needed a bump since for the first time in his presidency his disapproval rating passed his approval. He did get about a 10 point bump, but it will be temporary because unemployment is still at 20%.

I started to read this thread with four new pages. After 1.5 pages I decided the rest was a bunch of bullshit spray wankering.

Osama is Dead(Period)

The argument is that he was already dead. They have been keeping him alive since 2001 because he was their Emanuel Goldstien.

I guess Obama thought he needed a bump since for the first time in his presidency his disapproval rating passed his approval. He did get about a 10 point bump, but it will be temporary because unemployment is still at 20%.

Holy shit! And I thought J_B was a kook!

Osama is Dead(Period)

Holy shit! And I thought J_B was a kook!

Holy shite, Holy shite. Glad the internet is now providing the unvarnished truth. Hell in a hand basket.

What exactly would be the downside for buying into the official version of events? For the Left I mean.

Better to "go with the flow", eh? Here the "progressive left" has been handed a golden opportunity to put pressure on politicians for a withdrawl/defense-budget-cutting-while-still-saving-face situation and you've gone stupid. Like toddlers, you are. Pathetic.

Edited by prole

What exactly would be the downside for buying into the official version of events? For the Left I mean.

Better to "go with the flow", eh? Here the "progressive left" has been handed a golden opportunity to put pressure on politicians for a withdrawl/defense-budget-cutting-while-still-saving-face situation and you've gone stupid. Like toddlers, you are. Pathetic.

You're kidding right? They've already stated that this doesn't change the war on terror. They are not responding to any amount of pressure either. During the vote for the $700 Billion crooked banker bailout 80% of the public was against it and we called our reps like never before. Totally ignored us, and it passed anyway.

Does everyone realize this is the longest war we've ever been in? Of course it's also the most money ever spent. We defeated the Germans and the Japanese in less time and with less money. Now we are having a perpetual war with people in dirt training camps. That's because it's not really a war that we are trying to win, it's just a defense spending spree.

Just imagine that it were the Bush Administration. Would you just believe their good word? what has Obama shown that he should be trusted blindly? Has he decreased warfare? renditions? etc ..
how about the fact that Al Quaeda themselves have said that he's dead?

Like others have said- there is no hard evidence. I would beleive he would die from his sickness before we ever got him. How convienent for the soilders to just drop him into the ocean right afterwards. Since when did the US gov become big on islamic tradition, especially for that 1 particular guy?! Sorry but our gov is not credible enough these days... I beleive it's quite outrageous that they supplied no evidence. An insult to the people even. I think the money we have all spent on this high school drama class production, I mean war, should at the very freakin least produce a lousy detailed photo collection or detailed video. Absolutely outrageous.