A beer we can all agree on?

allthumbs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that goofball. I hear you calling Bud pisswater, someone else calling PBR shitbeer, someone else...

I drink a shitload of beer, especially in the summer. I really don't want to pay the high prices for the designer beer (all the time, anyway). This poll is about a couple of full cases of house beer; something drinkable and good for about $25-30 total.

Hey jkrueger, this one's for you --

A man stopped at his favorite watering hole after a hard day's work to relax. He noticed a man next to him ordered a shot and a beer. The man drank the shot, chased it with the beer and then looked into his shirt pocket.

This continued several times before the man's curiosity got the best of him. He leaned over to the guy and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your little ritual, why in the world do you look into your shirt pocket every time you drink your shot & beer?"

The man replied, "There's a picture of my wife in there, and when she starts looking good, I'm heading home!"