This just in....

JayB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, do you take this to indicate that your side is winning?

Jay's side is now, beyond reasonable doubt, that of the ideologue. They are the only ones winning right now.

Amazing how Wisconsin has gone from boring state that nobody cared about to asshat extremist paradise in a month. That's sure to bring the jobs.

It's all cyclical. Hope you don't think they're going away. As an aside. The WI Senate majority leader is Fitzgerald, his brother is the Assembly leader. Guess whose Daddy was delivered the public safety director position? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Conservative or Liberal. Politicians all look the same, stink the same, and steal the same.

Just thought that the hipster beard and heavy-frame vintage glasses were potent visual signifiers of the transition away from the trade unionists of yore.

60015263.jpg

:brew: This just looks like the case of the mistaken Tenant demanding radical rent controls , or the victim of yet another malicious landlord out to get him.

Jay B I always enjoy a good chuckle. :pagetop:

Choda, well, what more is there to say? sickie

Off W rates very astute observation. :tup:

Prole ? :crazy:

Hugh C--Latter :whistle:

Off W you forgot the BOTANICALS. :grlaf:

ZZ Top Honors :fahq:

rob see ZZ :sleep:

jb not sure about the connection between wages and no bailouts--seems like a lot of bailout came down from the man. The Feds (bankers, wall street, lawyers) print more $ for the bankers--win/win. :cry:

Skeezix A :rawk:

Ivan voted least poplar :[]

Hugh C you finish last, but in 1st place. Business thrives on the death of lines drawn in the sand; welcome WW III, we're here.

:moondance:

Edited by Lucky Larry

Larry, you're like a living, talking Salvador Dali painting.

Don't get me wrong, I like Dali.

he kinda looks a dali painting too :)

when you gonna come up here and climb the n side w/ me larry? shit, i ain't got nothign to do but get real wet this weekend...

Just thought that the hipster beard and heavy-frame vintage glasses were potent visual signifiers of the transition away from the trade unionists of yore.

60015263.jpg

uh...okay...doesn't look so different from this union guy

hardhat-e1282708855185.jpg

or these auto union guys

02102011.jpg

or him

large_big-101708-uaw-gettelfinger.jpg

you seem atypically mean-spirited on this...

My reaction, although that such a spirit isn't the 'real JayB' seems suspect, considering his long time denigration of middle class

union workers.

"A whole bunch of folks are gonna loose their jobs, and I'm celebrating" fits solidly in the sociopath category in my book.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

60015263.jpg

uh...okay...doesn't look so different from this union guy

hardhat-e1282708855185.jpg

or these auto union guys

02102011.jpg

or him

large_big-101708-uaw-gettelfinger.jpg

you seem atypically mean-spirited on this...

Think the empirical data supports a pretty substantial shift in the union demos since the advent of public sector unions, and in the midst of the massive decline in percentage of unionized private sector workers.