Vaccine-Autism Link = Deliberate Fraud

G-spotter

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only the rest of us could intuit the true answers in life though some higher state of deep thought and perhaps an open mind obtained through yoga and colon cleanses.

heh, it was you who claimed to have found the "answers", remember? through your extensive research.

kook.

wait, in order to be "pro-vaccine" you have to get chickenpox vaccines?

For someone who claims not to be polarized, you sure sound like a fucking retard.

one thing i've discovered about you rob is that you have a heck of a knack for non-sequiter babbling. it's cute, really! in a kitten way.

i didn't see much else on that list that needed boosters? i don't tend to get the flu vaccine most years, largely out of laziness (and no real fear of the consequences), and my understanding is the science ain't real good for that anyhow

agreed on flu shots.

evidence is showing the whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine to lose efficacy after 5 to 10 years. pharmas are trying to develop a booster for that now.

some tropical illness vaccines are supposedly only good for a few years.

Well well, the other shoe drops.........

CNN) -- The author of a now-retracted study linking autism to childhood vaccines expected a related medical test to rack up sales of up to $43 million a year, a British medical journal reported Tuesday.

The report in the medical journal BMJ is the second in a series sharply critical of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who reported the link in 1998. It follows the journal's declaration last week that the 1998 paper in which Wakefield first suggested a connection between autism and the measles, mumps and rubella, or MMR, vaccine was an "elaborate fraud."

The venture "was to be launched off the back of the vaccine scare, diagnosing a purported -- and still unsubstantiated -- 'new syndrome,'" BMJ reported Tuesday. A prospectus for potential investors suggested that a test for the disorder Wakefield dubbed "autistic enterocolitis" could produce as much as 28 million pounds ($43 million U.S.) in revenue, the journal reported, with "litigation driven testing" of patients in the United States and Britain its initial market.

Among his partners in the enterprise was the father of one of the 12 children in the 1998 study that launched the controversy, the journal reported.