God vs. Allah

prole

$20 says this pussy is going to back down before the big event. Just another left postmodern relativist, I guess.

Yes.

The reason for all of this fuss, from the President, Secretary of state, etc, etc, etc, etc, is that the followers of Islam are no more likely to engage in acts of violent retribution against non-believers who violate their religious taboos than members of any other religion.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we forgot, Islam is bad, mmm'kay?

Mr.%20Mackey.jpg

I'll give you $20 to post a video of yourself burning a Koran on youtube. If you believe everything that you claim to, it'd be easy money.

He'll - I'd gladly pay you 100X that amount, but that'd probably cause a bit of discord in my home - but I'd definitely be in for 10x your bet, and I'm sure we could pass the virtual hat and generate enough dough to get you a few orders of magnitude more.

I'll give you $20 to post a video of yourself burning a Koran on youtube. If you believe everything that you claim to, it'd be easy money.

You could as easily give me $20 to yell "*!" as loud as I could on some street-corners in South Central LA to the same effect (i.e. I would offend almost everyone and probably offend a small minority to the point of taking action). I would not however blame Africans in general for my resulting plight. Get a clue.

Edited by prole

You could as easily give me $20 to yell "*!" as loud as I could on some street-corners in South Central LA to the same effect (i.e. I would offend almost everyone and probably offend a small minority to the point of taking action). I would not however blame Africans in general for my resulting plight. Get a clue.

weak.

Hey - don't sell yourself short - I'd give you at least $40 for that - but I'm glad that you've conceded my point.

Hey - don't sell yourself short - I'd give you at least $40 for that - but I'm glad that you've conceded my point.

I'll raise you $20 if anyone can find your point.

Hey prole, looks like you won your $20 bet

Honestly, I'd rather have morons burn the koran than their not being able to do so due to excessive pressure :)

BTW did you see that Fidel says today that communism has failed Cuba?

not really what he said. The headline says more about the Guardian than anything else IMO.

sounds like the start of die hard 3!

1238084894717.jpg

but hey, samual jackson was zues in that one so how do we score bruce willis' performance? :)

you guys are like dogs chasing your tails on the racism thing...wtf does it matter what you say? its what you think that determines racism :crazy:

you guys are like dogs chasing your tails on the racism thing...wtf does it matter what you say? its what you think that determines racism :crazy:

Of course, but the right wing isn't about to act as if they understood. They want to be racist, in order to create a scapegoat for the crises their policies created.