Message for Dwayner

Kathy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,

AlpineK: I think you might have been a little hard on Lam. I think he is an all around climber dude, and has his own (wrong) oppinion ( I spell almost as bad as you).

Lambone: I think you miss the point about the anchors on the GNS. Those anchors replaced two (later three) 1/4" button heads that Rich Carlstad (I think) placed in 1980. These bolts were wire roped to a 6" dia. x 1" material ring. These anchors have always been obtrusive. It is not unknown for up to eight begineers to be all hanging like a big clump at this location, with no other backups. While these are big anchors, they are strong, safe, and only moderately overkill. As far as Daryl saying they are dangerous, well Daryl is a freaking idiot. Maybe the anchors are ill placed, but they went into the original stance, at the natural place to stand. In 27years of climbing, I have never seen a stance that gets as crowded as the top of GNS.

CaveMan: You da bomb baby!

Dru: Why do you want to out Kathy? I hear that she has always respected you.

• 5 years later...
Maybe you and I should go on a war path. We can hang pigs everywhere and see what people think. If they dont like it we can bring our guns out. Or Sisu's guns. Team Buzz\Caveman rock ninjas kill all !

Uh well not Ninjas but the kill all part stands

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

ninja-stealpeach.jpg

Who was the fellow that was in Afghanistan and sprayed about being able to kill anyone with his bare hands if we crossed his path? It might have been on Ascensionist.com

Aaahhh, another net ninja rears his head. You look like you're about 12.

Step into my net Dojo!

Grab my hand, my OTHER hand, with YOUR other hand!

YSd2-nYQzsY