Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I agree with JB, imagine that.

This "law" is so they can scare the Latinos away from the polls, whites can't win otherwise since the Latino population is increasing

It's a last gasp effort though and it's going to backfire for the idiot repugs, alienating (haha pun) the soon to be new majority.

Nah. Hispanics vote democrat versus Rfuck 2 to 1 linky . 90+% of black vote democrat.

Rfucks have famously employed many nasty tricks, most notably the War on Drugs, to keep people of color away from the polls for the obvious reason that if they didn't, they'd win few if any elections. Numbers wise, The Rfucks have always been the minority party, although certainly not in any ethnic sense.

Yes, the times they are a changin', and not in a good way for the 'conservative' movement, which is, after all, hardly conservative at all by any definition. The demographics are only getting worse for the party of fascism.

Look for major Rfuck losses in Arizona in the next few years after its legislature let a couple of white supremacists take the wheel. Voter backlash is a bitch, cabron, but almost always well deserved.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I don't really care who Americans of any race vote for. (See Florida/Cubanos for the flip side of your coin.) I do have a problem with some of the schemes Democrats have devised--like Motor Voter--that make it likely illegals will cast votes. I've heard a lot of hyperbole about the whole profiling thing in the AZ bill, and whether it is codified in the law--or just a potential outcome in practice. The fact remains: persons here illegally should be sent home--and should certainly not be polled by either party.